No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley Tries To Intimidate Pacquiao at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doper209 View Post
    i do have a brain, what are you talking about?
    Making a duma$$ comment about Pac being nervous because of the color of Bradley's skin?????

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      No, but if you are THAT bored, I just planted some lawn seed so if you want to come over, feel free to watch my grass grow. Make sure the birds don't get to the seed. I'll supply you with drinks for a few hours.
      holy crap another cheesy remark? you're just full of them arent you? lol but sure why not.

Comment

holy crap another cheesy remark? you're just full of them arent you? lol but sure why not.
        I'll have to pull you away from the lawn stare before the weekend is up.

Comment

Making a duma$$ comment about Pac being afraid of Bradley because he is black?????
          ohh i guess i should of mentioned it was a joke. damn it!! i forgot how dumb some people are next time ill add a "jk" ok?

Comment

I'll have to pull you away from the lawn stare before the weekend is up.
            sure thing!

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
              More like Pac came in at 147 and looked like **** his last 2 fights.. How about that? Throw in Bradley isnt 38 like JMM who whipped Pacs ass..
              He looked like ****? Last TWO fights? First of all, Pacquiao has always had a tough time with Marquez even when they were both younger. And I don't recall Pacquiao looking like **** vs Shane Mosley either so Im not sure what you're talking about.

Comment

ohh i guess i should of mentioned it was a joke. damn it!! i forgot how dumb some people are next time ill add a "jk" ok?
                If what you said could have caused a laugh, that would be one thing. And you will only trip yourself up trying to define the humor in that statement, which there was none.

Comment

Funny how some morons try to history revise their statements. If what you said could have caused a laugh, that would be one thing. And you will only trip yourself up trying to define the humor in that statement.

i dont think you were even going to look at that comment until i called you cheesy lol, so you mad huh? dang sad, you let a stranger get to you, ahhh hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    I didn't know Bradley fought like Margarito.
                    REALLY? cause i thought he fights more like Hatton!

Comment

i dont think you were even going to look at that comment until i called you cheesy lol, so you mad huh? dang sad, you let a stranger get to you, ahhh hahahaha
                      No, you said Pac was nervous cause Bradley was Black. You made a statement that was not politically correct and then have the nerve to try to say it was a joke when there was no punchline...the joke is on you.

Comment

Working...
                      X