Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley Tries To Intimidate Pacquiao at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the way some people are going overboard is laughable.

you can still see pacs abs are defined and visible even underneath his belly button/navel. That is a sign of a fighter who has a low body fat percentage.

I do think pac looks full hydrated in these pics as well. his body just has a much 'fuller' look - noticed i said fuller not fatter.

besides against margarito, shane, JMMM etc pac would haved wanted to come in quick and light. maybe against fighters like bradley or khan he would want a bit more body weight.

on a side note please don't turn these threads into your own personal b*tch-off. yes I'm looking at you richardt and doper209.

Comment

• Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
      WOW!!! If Bradley's head is huge...Manny's head looks crazy. Anyway, Manny looks soft around the middle like Antonio Tarver did last week. 60 fights in and a young hungry fighter with skill in front of him. Upset could be in the air. Whatever though. Let's see what comes of Manny's performance. I'm not buying into the transformed super religious dude act. Manny's a fighter so we will see. Bradley can be my hero if he takes out the guy I want to see get KO'd or outboxed easily. Let's go!!! I'm not buying it though.
      If you believe that, check your eyesight. If your vision is fine, you may be somewhat ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        It's just Tim and Manny in the ring tomorrow...no one else can help out.
        I doubt either one wants any help

Comment

• Pac looks his normal self on the other hand Bradley is not looking his normal self come on Tim stop with the **** you're getting knocked out tomorrow. Just be glad you got your biggest payday !

Comment

• Originally posted by memento126 View Post
            Pac looks his normal self on the other hand Bradley is not looking his normal self come on Tim stop with the **** you're getting knocked out tomorrow. Just be glad you got your biggest payday !
            Why eliminate the drama at least he's putting in some effort. Manny's a lame, Bradley's pumping himself up and trying to get in the crowd and Manny's head. Your a lil ***** boy watching a man's sport.

Bradley made me more excited about this fight with his antics. I never saw anybody try to put fear in Manny's heart that way. It helps this fight out a lot.

Also I love the fact that Bradley's a vegan with such a great physique, I've cut down to fish and some chicken when I want a change but the chicken is on it's way out of the door for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
              Why eliminate the drama at least he's putting in some effort. Manny's a lame, Bradley's pumping himself up and trying to get in the crowd and Manny's head. Your a lil ***** boy watching a man's sport.

Bradley made me more excited about this fight with his antics. I never saw anybody try to put fear in Manny's heart that way. It helps this fight out a lot.

Also I love the fact that Bradley's a vegan with such a great physique, I've cut down to fish and some chicken when I want a change but the chicken is on it's way out of the door for me.
              Pac will lose because he has bandaid on his. Right arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bacatit View Post

Learn the word, idiot.

I agree with the point about Bradley giving this a shot in the arm, in a way. Will be interesting to see the outcome of the fight, though.

Comment

• Was there any prediction by Freddy Roach of a KO by Pac? Maybe I just missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by doper209 View Post
                    hes nervous because, well....bradleys black lol
                    Lolol I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                      i think he's off it too...he looks soft and i believe this is as high as he has ever weighed,like he didn't even try to lose more weight like in other fights,,and of course if he loses his ridiculous fans will come up with funny excuses,by the way what is that tattoo on his chest? is it a boxing glove? it looks like damn ***** to me lol
                      I gotta reply because this is the 3rd post of this sort I have run acros in this thread.. I could let 1 idiot slide but 3... So now you guys have analyzed and out of the powers of your deductive imagination come to the conclusion that Pac is definitely off of the Juice...LOL. You guys know how ****** you sound!!! Ok so now if Pacquiao whoops on bradley in impressive fashion, will you imagine him being on the juice again.. LMAO.. Idiots are funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X