No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley Tries To Intimidate Pacquiao at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
    That's too hard for most people to understand though. People are so uneducated on the subject of steroids/PED's and the human body in general that what you just said means nothing to most people.
    Yeah, bunch of real geniuses. What's also incredible is that they somehow think despite having months to train Pacquiao - and him seemingly not only cooperating but putting in more time - that his team can't even get him into shape anymore (although they can make sure he doesn't go an ounce over 147, somehow). Ridiculous. Fight's tomorrow, let's see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      I think he's mocking that Bernard Hopkins comment from a few years ago lol
      ha your pretty much on point, richard just doesnt know but im sure he'll read this and then say some other cheesy thing

Comment

• Originally posted by doper209 View Post
        i can answer it but i rather not and just bug you hahaha
        No you can't answer because there is no humor in saying "Pac is nervous of Bradley because he is Black". You are excused child.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Did you forget to mention Bradley fans, many who have the same confidence in Bradley if things don't go Bradley's way too??? Some people are obviosuly new to the sport or they would realize anything can happen in a boxing ring which is the theater of the unexpected.
          Bradley has fans? I haven't really seen many Bradley "FANS", I seen some boxing fans who think Bradley will pull the upset but I wouldn't call them "BRADLEY FANS" just because they are picking Bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            No you can't answer because there is no humor in saying "Pac is afraid of Bradley because he is Black". You are excused child.
            lol all this because i called you cheesy, haha mission complete

Comment

• Originally posted by doper209 View Post
              ha your pretty much on point, richard just doesnt know but im sure he'll read this and then say some other cheesy thing
              That makes you more of a ****** because Hopkins comments have already been proven wrong and you hung on to the coatails of his statetment which has long been proven wrong and outdated. You probably think the world is flat.

Comment

• I don't get into this one guy is scared of another and I think intimidation is something that is almost non-existant at this level. That said, I do think much like Mayweather was a little thrown off by Cotto showing no awe of him at their weigh-in. Pac to me appears to have been a little taken back by Bradley not being happy to share a stage with him and not kissing his butt the way several of his recent opponents have.

Comment

• Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                  By your logic you may be the one wrong. Chat after the fight?
                  WTF? That is funny because I never even picked a winner so how in the hell do you know who I am going for and who I am picking

Comment

• Pac added weight to do some damage to Tim and not run around. The last time Pac climbed the ring over 147 was against Tony. Extra weight only adds more power to his punches. Pac is still smiling, that's bad news for Tim.

Comment

• Bradley isn't winning this fight, stop kidding yourselves people

Comment

Working...
                      X