Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Before I Die, I'm Going To Get It On With Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Sure..

That's why he signed that nice contract right...Ok bro..
    You brought up mccloskey I explained the situation. Explain this, Timmy agreed and said LIVE ON HBO he would fight khan in july to which khan and responded and said yes. Timmy then tucked his tails between his and refused to fight please tell me what changed? Did he just wake up and think oh and I dont like shaw?

Comment

• Originally posted by afiln View Post
      A ****ing Clown who has a proven Cheater as his favourite fighter,
      I have hard time trusting that idiots credibility or take anything serious that comes out of his mouth.

PERIOD
      Well it's great that most can give two shhits what ya opinion is...

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        You brought up mccloskey I explained the situation. Explain this, Timmy agreed and said LIVE ON HBO he would fight khan in july to which khan and responded and said yes. Timmy then tucked his tails between his and refused to fight please tell me what changed? Did he just wake up and think oh and I dont like shaw?
        Bradley agreed to fight Khan??When was this,oh are you referring to Bradley saying that they was suppose to fight on July 23erd because that what his promoter told him...But Bradley never agreed to anything,Bradley agreeing would mean his name was on a contract..Which(sorry)never happen...

Why would you say he just woke up and did not like Shaw??You've been on here,it's well documented that Bradley had issues with Shaw..Keep up homie..

Comment

Bradley agreed to fight Khan??When was this,oh are you referring to Bradley saying that they was suppose to fight on July 23erd because that what his promoter told him...But Bradley never agreed to anything,Bradley agreeing would mean his name was on a contract..Which(sorry)never happen...

Why would you say he just woke up and did not like Shaw??You've been on here,it's well documented that Bradley had issues with Shaw..Keep up homie..
          The part I'm lost on is why did Bradley say on Live Television he wants Khan in July?

That's where I'm lost.

Comment

• After Pacquiao stops Bradley no body will be interested in him fighting Khan. And Khan will never get a Pacquiao fight as long as he can't beat guys like Peterson.

Comment

Well it's great that most can give two shhits what ya opinion is...
              you just replied to it.....
              Go on defend a cheater.. why you backing out?
              You Little *****
              Crawl Back to your Rat Hole Kid... Before I Rip you to shreds.

Comment

• Originally posted by norway View Post
                Khan got crushed by Peterson and Bradley crushed Peterson. Now Khan wants people to believe he has a chance against Bradley.
                Ha Ha Khan makes us laugh though so thats good :-)
                Styles make fights, plus Peterson was using PED's so cant really compare the two. Will be a great tactical battle, think Bradley might have too much inside game for him though.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  The part I'm lost on is why did Bradley say on Live Television he wants Khan in July?

That's where I'm lost.
                  And that's the agreement I'm talking about with Rome. But Rome won't answer that because he doesn't have an answer for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
                    After Pacquiao stops Bradley no body will be interested in him fighting Khan. And Khan will never get a Pacquiao fight as long as he can't beat guys like Peterson.
                    As i said, Peterson was using PED's. Khan won a close decision with him using them so think he would have probably stopped a NORMAL Peterson.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

That's where I'm lost.
                      Did Bradley say he wanted Khan then,or that's when the fight was suppose top take place??Because there is a difference ya know...Bradley never said he wanted Khan,he said you'll probably see me in the ring..Probably...See man,you have to listen to what somebody is saying..Probably is not a sure thing...

Comment

Working...
                      X