Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Before I Die, I'm Going To Get It On With Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: Before I Die, I'm Going To Get It On With Khan!

WBO junior welterweight Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12KOs) is only days away from the biggest fight of his pro career, a showdown with Manny Pacquiao, the WBO champion at 147, on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Although Bradley's on the verge of his biggest career fight, he hasn't forgotten about his career rival at 140, Amir Khan (26-2, 18KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Khan got crushed by Peterson and Bradley crushed Peterson. Now Khan wants people to believe he has a chance against Bradley.
    Ha Ha Khan makes us laugh though so thats good :-)

Comment

you sort of ducked that opportunity

Comment

Tim Bradley-"Before I die,I am going to fight Khan"...

He must be fighting Khan on Friday before getting beat up by Pac on Saturday-lol

I'm pulling for Tim though...hope he looks good win,lose or draw-no Arum decisions or controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          WBO junior welterweight Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12KOs) is only days away from the biggest fight of his pro career, a showdown with Manny Pacquiao, the WBO champion at 147, on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Although Bradley's on the verge of his biggest career fight, he hasn't forgotten about his career rival at 140, Amir Khan (26-2, 18KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]
          Timmy talk is cheap, you talked a lot last year about wanting to fight Khan but it was just talk.

Unless Bradley beats Pacquiao, Khan should not fight him.

Khan offer the fight to Bradley twice last year after Bradley called him out, and both time Timmy made excuses and hid.

Khan will be undisputed champ at 140lbs if he beats Garcia, then it moving up to 147lbs and unless Bradley becomes the dominant force at that weight, Khan shouldn't give him a pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
            Khan got crushed by Peterson and Bradley crushed Peterson. Now Khan wants people to believe he has a chance against Bradley.
            Don't know what you're on but I want me some of that! Crushed Khan.... Haha, hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
              Just in! New research in the sweet science have recently shown that triangle theories indeed do work.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                you sort of ducked that opportunity
                To be fair, Bradley was sneaking off to Top Rank for a possible opportunity to face Pac. Khan doesn't make as much business sense.

I believe Tim will fight Khan after this Pac fight though....it's hard to call Bradley a duck for chasing a Pac fight and ignoring Khan.

Comment

My nig Bradley...

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Timmy talk is cheap, you talked a lot last year about wanting to fight Khan but it was just talk.

Unless Bradley beats Pacquiao, Khan should not fight him.

Khan offer the fight to Bradley twice last year after Bradley called him out, and both time Timmy made excuses and hid.

Khan will be undisputed champ at 140lbs if he beats Garcia, then it moving up to 147lbs and unless Bradley becomes the dominant force at that weight, Khan shouldn't give him a pay day.
                    Khan will not be the undisputed Champ at 140lb if he beats Garcia(mind you I laugh real hard while even writing that),no matter how much you hope and wish..You are only the undisputed Champ if the num 1 and 2 fighter fight each other..Garcia is clearly not the 2 best fighter in that div,I don't even know if he is the 5th best...

Comment

Working...
                    X