Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Admits Pressure is On, Needs To Be Impressive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac to me seems like he is very anxious yet nervous for this fight. he knows he has the victory as long as he stays on his feet, but he also wants to look good because expectations of him are so high. personally I dont think he even wants to fight that much anymore, but he has a whole nation pushing him and supporting him, that he is kind of between a rock and a hard place. The possiblity of a loss to bradley has been a cornerstone discussion in the pac camp, believe me!

Comment

pac lost me when he signed with margs.... its been downhill ever since....
      he BETTER feel the pressure for this fight. tim is no joke.

regarding the jmm excuses, the thing that bothers me is how he continued to say he WASNT underestimating jmm before the fight.... then after the fight, he admits he underestimated him....

IMO, the jmm that showed up for pac was a COMPLETELY different beast compared to the one that showed up for floyd.... so i understand their surprise when they saw a bigger/stronger man in front of them on fight night. but they HAD to acknowledge that jmm had an axe to grind and was going for broke. so to even SLIGHTLY underestimate him was a HUGE mistake... perhaps team pacs reluctance for testing bit them in the arse, because jmm looked unnaturally big (especially with that shady balco nutritionist in the background)...

Comment

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
        pac lost me when he signed with margs.... its been downhill ever since....
        he BETTER feel the pressure for this fight. tim is no joke.

regarding the jmm excuses, the thing that bothers me is how he continued to say he WASNT underestimating jmm before the fight.... then after the fight, he admits he underestimated him....

IMO, the jmm that showed up for pac was a COMPLETELY different beast compared to the one that showed up for floyd.... so i understand their surprise when they saw a bigger/stronger man in front of them on fight night. but they HAD to acknowledge that jmm had an axe to grind and was going for broke. so to even SLIGHTLY underestimate him was a HUGE mistake... perhaps team pacs reluctance for testing bit them in the arse, because jmm looked unnaturally big (especially with that shady balco nutritionist in the background)...

to be honest what do u expect a fighter to say before his fight? oh training went really bad i didnt train hard for my opponent?? of course anyone is gonna say they have the best training camp, etc. before a fight.

Comment

now im not the type to believe everything anyone says but i believe this part from pac when he said that when he saw marquez in the ring marquez was bigger than him and he wasnt expecting that. i believe because of this pac was a lil hesistant because in the pass marquez have been so good at countering pac so i think pac didnt want to rush in like he would in the pass for fear of getting counter with a clean shot from marquez and with the added size marquez could possibly drop or even hurt pac. i think this is part of the reason why manny was hesistant. im not saying this is the real reason why but this is just my opinion so whatever LOL..

Comment

Yes feel the pressure Pac !! Come and perform like days of OLD !!

Mayweather would have beaten you UD if yer last fight hadn't been JMM !!!

YOU coasted in the Mosley fight after the 4th

OH oh, I'm sorry, smiles

Everyone has off nights, we know that problems at home will absolutely devastate anyone with a sound mind.

Please Pac don't COAST, you might or more than not will get caught by a head butt or punch that will be yer nice water loo mang.

I KNOW !!!!!!! Let Mayweather be yer inspiration !!! Yeah thats it mang !

HE never coasted,,,remember how he said he would DESTROY ODH ?? Well ,,,well well senor , he he ,,,,he coasted,,sorry. sic fight Pac

Well lets take it from when he fought Mosley,,lets see, naw he coasted in that fight.

Forget Mayweather !

uhhhhhh get inspiration from one of the greatest,,,no defeats, best undefeated record you can want,,,the great Rocky Marciano !!

NOW there is a mang who didn't Coast , he came to Knock you out.

Just don't sing that silly song coming down the aisle by that rapper mang "I'm gonna KNOCK YOU OUT" it don't work.

Time to shine Pac , time to SHINE !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              My thing is. What world renown trainer and P4P fighter of the decade would underestimate an opponent that gave him his 2 toughest fight to date prior to the 3rd? That was a cherry pick. They thought Marquez wouldn't be a problem because he wasn't successful at 144 prior.
              Well mang you were probably too young to remember the thrilla in Manila ?

Don't you even remember when Ali thought Frazier was washed up and that he would take care of business in an easy fight , but got in the ring and found out WOW !!! They made the greatest modern era heavyweight fight that night !!

an da beat goes on mang

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                Well mang you were probably too young to remember the thrilla in Manila ?

Don't you even remember when Ali thought Frazier was washed up and that he would take care of business in an easy fight , but got in the ring and found out WOW !!! They made the greatest modern era heavyweight fight that night !!

an da beat goes on mang
                Too young? This guy is the one talking about "mang" Get the hell out of here with that B.S.

Comment

Working...
                X