Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll- Is Bradley decision a good bet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd still bet on Manny to win. Bradley is a very live underdog though, and this is a very good fight, a tough fight. Pac should still win though, but of course I'm riding with Bradley. My prediction is a UD for Pac, he may catch Bradley and score a flash knockdown though. 116-111/115-112 Pacquiao.

But I'm going for Bradley obviously.

Comment

only way i can see bradley getting a decision is if he cuts up pac (from a punch), drops him at least once and just outworks pac and beats him up bad....if it looks close then pac probably will get the decision.

Comment

Think imgonna go place that b
        et on bradley some1 try talk me out of it

Comment

Bet with your head not your heart!

I wouldn't do it myself as its not just a big risk, its one I can't see happening. I really do not think Bradley can win a decision.
          If he absolutely dominates the best I can see him getting is a draw.

Too much money on Pac winning! Even if Pac wins a controversial decision there is still the Manny v Floyd dream or even Marquez 4, Bradley even with a loss will always generate a big draw vs Khan.

Too much money riding on it for Arum.

Comment

after what happened in the marquez fight id never bet against pac.

Comment

Close rounds will go to bradley.

The judges arent going to give you TWO gifts in a row.

But i've got bradley decision / either fighter in 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianMVP View Post
                First off i just want it to known that i am not a big fan of the way Bradley fights, but in this pacticular fight I give him a good chance,
                I personally am going to bet 300 - 500 dollars on Bradley decision @ 7/1 = $2100-$3500........ Good Bet????

Itll be a close fight and I give Bradley a very slight edge
                The reason I favour him, is not because I think he is a superior fighter or boxer than Pac - it because I feel Pac has peaked.
                -He has looked like **** in his past 2 or 3 fights
                -I do not feel this new "spiritual awakening" will stand to him in the ring mentally(I could be wrong) but I feel Pac now - does not have the same hunger and aggression that he once had.
                Also the man has so much going on in his life with politics, films, training camp dispute and problems, religion etc.
                I think now is the time it all catches up with him.
                And Bradley just happens to be the fighter at the right time to capitalise on the end of the great Pacquaio.

Im interested on hearing your opinions on how the fight plays out, and if any1 else is betting real money on the fight
                Bradley looked worse against a B level opponent at 147 (Abregu) than Pacquiao looked against Margarito, Cotto, Mosley or Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
                  Close rounds will go to bradley.

The judges arent going to give you TWO gifts in a row.

But i've got bradley decision / either fighter in 12 rounds.
                  Did you see the judges yet? They completely will.

Comment

I love the way people are already trying to set up Bradley getting robbed if Pacquiao doesn't knock him out. I don't think it's even gonna be that close but if It does go to a decision I can already see people yelling robbery !

Comment

The way I see the fight playing out is that once Bradley feels Pac's punching power he'll turn chicken like when he ducked Khan and do what Mosley did to keep away or he'll try to outbox him like Marquez. Bradley ducking Khan is an important factor to consider here because it shows where Bradley's heart and mind really are. He'll fold under pressure like Ortiz against Maidana.

Another problem is he doesn't have the skills Marquez does, the punching power or the experience of fighting Pacquiao before. He's either getting knocked out or Pacquiao wins a comfortable decision. Remember a Junior Witter who was on the decline nearly whupped Bradley, that fight was a split decision and a lot of people thought Bradley lost it.

Comment

Working...
                      X