Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Pacquiao Looks Bad, I'll Tell Him To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a bunch of fake ass clowns team pac are. making excuses just in case bradley manages to KO pac, knowing pac is gonna get the W no matter what as long as he stays on his feet. stfu roach!

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
      He will instruct his fighter to pass up the potential 100 million dollar payday?.
      You think these fighters can fight forever? If Mayweather had lost to Cotto, there would be no call for a Pac fight and if Pac loses to Bradley, there would be no call for a Mayweather fight. Either fighter could get old overnight. It happens. Father time rarely takes rain checks.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        You think these fighters can fight forever? If Mayweather had lost to Cotto, there would be no call for a Pac fight and if Pac loses to Bradley, there would be no call for a Mayweather fight. Either fighter could get old overnight. It happens. Father time rarely takes rain checks.
        I don't agree with that. 90% of the boxing public thought Pacquiao lost to Marquez in their 3rd fight but everybody is still calling for Mayweather-Pacquiao. I don't think it's because they think it will be a great fight though. I think a lot of people just want to see Floyd destroy him so that he can retire and then we won't have to hear anymore of this nonsense from his ignorant, immature fans about him being an all time great and better than Floyd. It really doesn't matter though. Bob "I Have No Soul" Arum is never ever going to put Manny in there with Floyd because he knows what the outcome would be and Manny is too ignorant to understand that Bob is taking advantage of him. So he won't leave him.
        Last edited by JK1700; 06-04-2012, 10:33 AM.

Comment

^^^ ahhh the floyd destroying PAC talk never gets old lol.. Shoulda Coulda woulda.. But he didnt!

Comment

All the guys that have fought PAC came out alive so why is Floyd so concern about fighting PAC again? Even clottey made it out unscratch and Floyd is suppose to be 10x better than clottey. Are u guys trying to say clottey is better than Floyd? Lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
              Translation: If Manny looks bad even in winning, I will tell him to retire before Floyd Mayweather kills you out there.

He just openly admitted to the whole world that they have been blowing smoke up the people's asses. He will instruct his fighter to pass up the potential 100 million dollar payday? I though Floyd was deathly afraid of Manny Pacquiao. What happened? Marquez and his ability to land straight right hands and sweeping right hands directly on to Manny's chin must've made the Pacquiao camp come to their senses and take on an undefeated African American not named Floyd Mayweather. The fight never happens becuase Tim Bradley is going to make Pacquiao look flawed. He's going to box the ears off of Pac and the judges may still give Manny the nod. He could win the fight but still see his stock plummet. He'll see how quickly people can disown and abandon him once he gets sc****d up. Don't let Bradley open up a cut from a punch. It'll be all over.
              You need to stop this BS. Your hero will never fight Pacman regardless of how Pacman looks in his fights. Whole world will forever blame Mayweather for denying fans the megafight. You don't believe me? Go out there and ask some random people in the streets. Or review Bob Costas' unbiased interview with your idol. That interview can be summed up with a simple question fans have been asking for years, "When is Mayweather going to fight Pacquiao?"

So stop this BS and stop associating Pac's fights with your hero. Ball will forever remain in your idol's court.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                I don't agree with that. 90% of the boxing public thought Pacquiao lost to Marquez in their 3rd fight but everybody is still calling for Mayweather-Pacquiao.
                If Bradley dominates Pac, it is over. I'm not talking about a fight like Marquez that could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                  Bob "I Have No Soul" Arum is never ever going to put Manny in there with Floyd
                  The ONLY thing holding up the fight is the money split, everyone knows that.

Comment

PAC is fading.but still Bradley is the one going on retirement.

Comment

Manny should win this one. Bradley although tough and eager, throws wide punches which will play right into Manny's quick, straights.

However, all this nonsense about looking bad and retirement is just a preemptive to further duck Mayweather once he gets out of jail. These Arum clowns don't want anything to do with Mayweather or any decent non top rank fighter.
                      Last edited by p4p-champ; 06-04-2012, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X