• Yeah i'm going to stream this.

Not paying top rank a dime

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
      Yeah i'm going to stream this.

Not paying top rank a dime
      Why don't you support boxing?

Comment

• I can EASILY name posters on this board who always favor guys of their own race, color, or nationality. It has gotten old!

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          I can EASILY name posters on this board who always favor guys of their own race, color, or nationality. It has gotten old!
          You are right, go ahead and tell the Mexicans they shouldn't root for Mexican champions, and tell the Brits they can't back the British champions, because that will go well.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Why don't you support boxing?
            did you pay for floyd cotto?

I did my part

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
              did you pay for floyd cotto?

I did my part
              Yes, I am buying this one too though lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Yes, I am buying this one too though lol.
                well it makes sense since you're a Bradley fan. I'll tell you what, I'll buy Pac's next fight if this one doesn't end in a robbery or "controversial fashion" as they call it, like the last one.

Comment

• [QUOTE=LoadedWraps;12205702]You are right, go ahead and tell the Mexicans they shouldn't root for Mexican champions, and tell the Brits they can't back the British championsQUOTE]The point flew right over your head! I am talking about those who only support thier race, nationality, color and only a fool would deny that exists. I have already verified this in a focus group.
                  Last edited by richardt; 06-04-2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                    If Pac HATTONIZES Brad, FRAUD will began collecting Vacation Brochures....
                    If the New Vegas D.A. thinks it Politically Correct....
                    BOY will be given a very Long Vacation with, friend Ocie...

Comment

• Well have that retirement speech prepared Roach lol. Juuuuust in case. I will give Manny full credit if he stops Bradley or wins a "genuine" decision (not some robbery BS like the last JMM fight). The longer this fight goes, the more it plays into Bradleys hands. Bradley is a cardio monster and never stops coming at you. Pac better hurt him to discourage him early. I think Bradley may have focused on lifting weights too much though in training. Speed is more important than strength in this fight and ripping up his body I don't think may be that beneficial because Pac is a pure headhunter, he hardly does any bodywork at all. Being strong and muscular can't hurt obviously but I think speed is more important. Pac picks apart slow fighters with ease. Bradley is pretty quick though so he should be ok speedwise but there may be a big enough disparity to cause him problems. Guess we will see in a few days what happens! There is no quit in Bradley though, mentally or physically, so if Pac can't stop him he will be in a 12 round war.

Comment

Working...
                      X