Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Sept. 15 Options: Lara, Trout and Bundrage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would like to see him unify...lara to me is just ok but might as well get the mandatory fight out of the way

Comment

The stage has been set for him to fight Austin. If he is going to be at the fight tomorrow and Austin wins, in addition to Trout beating his brother for the title, they have some good advertisement clips and comments for a Alverez vs. Trout fight.

Comment

Over my dead body is he fighting Lara.

Comment

Right, so either trout or Bunderage.... I'll go with Bunderage

Comment

Give us Canelo vs Lara.

Comment

i think lara is the best fighter in the division, if you are not considering floyd a junior middle.
              i think he beats cotto, he beat williams, maybe not in the very corrupt judges eyes, but he did. now i would like to see more of him before making a statement like that, but based on what i have seen, i would take him over anyone in the division. not sure how tested his chin is, and that could be his downfall, but i dont see canelo , cotto, or anyone else beating him on cards. that being said both those guys have ko power and they could very well beat him that way.

Comment

bahahahah no ****ing way he fights lara
                lara would wreck him

Comment

Too bad its not Lara, they won't do that. It will be an easy defense.

Comment

budrage?! thats laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      As reported earlier on BoxingScene.com, James Kirkland withdrew from a scheduled fight with WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez on September 15th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Kirkland, who agreed to take the fight on Thursday, was still feeling the effects of a right shoulder injury when he entered the gym for a light workout later that night.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      I would want to see Canelito fight either Lara or Trout, and I think both would be good matchups. I now need to make sure I watch Trout Fight Delvin Rodriguez. Is that going to be on FNF?

Comment

Working...
                      X