Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Sept. 15 Options: Lara, Trout and Bundrage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully it's Lara or the Trout-Rodriguez winner. Bundrage, I wouldn't be upset about it because he's still Top 10 at 154 and it would be unification fight.

Hope it's Lara, doubt it though.

Comment

Bundrage. Easy fight. Easy belt. EASY MONEY.

Comment

shouldnt

Lara/Canelo be sanctioned as the mandatory now that Kirkland is out? I don't think the 'bc will do it but its just a question?
        And if Trout looks good tomorrow I don't think that fight happens for some reason. I see K9 on 9/15

Comment

All kidding aside I think Golden Boy has more sense than to put K9 on a ppv headliner.

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          I would want to see Canelito fight either Lara or Trout, and I think both would be good matchups. I now need to make sure I watch Trout Fight Delvin Rodriguez. Is that going to be on FNF?
          Nah. Showtime tomorrow night on the Tarver undercard

Comment

Why is BUNDRAGE even considered? Alvarez wants no parts of Lara...he'll lose and he and his team know it....He'll fight Trout or Bundrage

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Bundrage. Easy fight. Easy belt. EASY MONEY.
              Thank you.

I don't know how anyone is advocating a possible fight with Quintana or Bundrage.

I'm looking at Bundrage the fighter and not what the rankings says he is.

I remember him losing to Forbes and Julio. He just doesn't cross me as the type of guy that performs well on the big stage.

I want Canelo to face someone with credibility, not someone who chokes everytime.

Sure he's beaten Powell and Spinks. Whoopty due.

Bundrage and Quintana are the two easiest fights.

If he fights Lara or Trout-Rod winner; we're talking. Or waits for a healthy Kirk.

Those are the only 3 fights I'm giving props for. F Bundrage/Quintana.

Comment

Why doesnt he just make some money with Cotto

Comment

Lol..check out Powell vs Bundrage 1. That's the funniest fight I've ever seen. Within the first 5 seconds there was a double KO. Then they get up and K9 took a straight left and was out. Shyt was funnier than Zab vs Tszyu.

Comment

Trout and Bundrage already have fight coming up...why not just fight Lara?

he is clearly available, but it will likely be Trout if he looks good tomorrow...even if he doesn't look good tomorrow it will likely still be Trout

Trout out-boxes Canelo though, but gets ROBBED on the Cards and Lara would STOP Canelo IMO

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      My money is on Bundrage. Easy fight for Cinnamon.

Canelo would then hold the WBC and IBF titles.

Then set up a fight with Mayweather who holds the WBA super light middleweight title.
                      I like the way you think. Plus Bundrage is not totally shot but he does fit Canelo's criteria... an old fighter.

It won't be Lara but why aren't they considering Quintana too?

My money is on Trout/Delvin or Bundrage.

Comment

Working...
                      X