• Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of you are truly disgusting

with foul spirits

im gone for the day...this isnt my battle

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      on the one hand it's a shame to see one of the planet's greatest athletes in a cage

and on the other is the notion that the punishment is just. he got physical with the mother of his kids. you just can't do that.
      I don't recall one piece of evidence with physical injury to that woman being printed. Link?

Only thing close to real witness testimony of any act of assault came from his children didn't it?

I personally can't comment not remembering enough about the details, but the system has a hard on for black male celebs when they get in trouble if you noticed.

And I have a hard time with that just comment, when we have proven war criminals running the U.S. that don't get touched.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
        Kick a man while he's down. What a class act you all are.
        yeah but the reason they supposivley dont like him is because he has no class... pretty backwards if you ask me

Comment

Hopefully he'll use this time to reflect.

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
            after floyd comes out i hope pac takes the coward to court and put him back in jail , this time for good
            the only cowards are you and pacquiao. ducquiao is all talk.won't do the testing regardless of what he says.he does'nt want to fight mayweather period.

Comment

Bad boys, bad boys,
              What you gonna do,
              What you gonna do when they come for youu!

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                Only cowards lay their hands on women and children.
                what about people who just bomb them?

Comment

do the people that are coming with the dont drop the soap and G@y jokes understand that this is jail and not prison????

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    the only cowards are you and pacquiao. ducquiao is all talk.won't do the testing regardless of what he says.he does'nt want to fight mayweather period.
                    let me guess your a flo mo which makes you ****** and dumb , manny agreed to random testing , once your idol comes out tell him to give the midget a fair split until then floyd should use his time in jail to come up with a better excuse

Comment

The real ATG of this era going away for another break.

Comment

Working...
                      X