Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...:lmao2:

Comment

Originally posted by drunken_master
      When I get out of jail I want Paul Williams. Cuz its team money all day the money team. Don't run from me pwill!
      you killed it...GTFO

Comment

I really wish mods would take out some of the trash around here...

Comment

he is lucky it is only 3 months and not 3 years actually

he will be OK for 3 months (if he even gets the full 3 months), you have people hoping he gets "****D" hahaha some are obsessed with the thought of him getting **** which is REALLY WEIRD

he is not going to PRISON he is going to a ***in DETENTION CENTER, lol at people who are not from the US trying to tell others how the Jail/Prison System works in the US, they sound ****** and you can tell most of you get your info from MOVIES hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
            I really wish mods would take out some of the trash around here...
            I do too, unfortunately eklok is that little kid with no friends that they just feel sorry for

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
              I do too, unfortunately eklok is that little kid with no friends that they just feel sorry for
              My wish has been granted. At least partially... That dude among others adds absolutely nothing to the forum. Quite the opposite actually.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                the only cowards are you and pacquiao. ducquiao is all talk.won't do the testing regardless of what he says.he does'nt want to fight mayweather period.

they'd rather see pac take him to court then fight him! hahaha.

Comment

I hope they actually have a legit reason to claim Floyd absolutely plans to fight again in the fall.

Comment

I know this is not what this post is about but for those PAC fans that still don't believe PAC is the reason FLOYD/PAC hasn't happened yet need to read this article on Yahoo by Kevin Lole

Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao nearly agreed to a 2010 fight, documents show - Yahoo! Sports

The two sides had a contract drawn up that both sides that nearly got signed before Pacquiao balked at Mayweather's testing requirements.

After reading this it makes sense why FLOYD wont offer PAC 50/50 split because he already did and PAC refused because he objected to drug testing. So basically PAC wanted his 50/50 split but he doesnt want to give in to FLOYD's demands. An please cut the BS about PAC saying he later agreed because he still hasn't done it. I don't care what he says he will do until he actualy does it. He could have shown he was serious about taking the test by putting in the Marquez fight or even the Bradley fight, that way it's clear your serious instead of just saying it.

Comment

LOL Mayweather fans can't quite get over the fact their man is a known woman beater. Remember he has assaulted women before in 2002 and 2004 (plus his uncle beats women as does his friend Chris Brown - see the pattern?)

You just can't excuse that kind of behaviour, if you condone beating women you're not a man

Comment

Working...
                      X