Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams: If I Can't Walk, I'll Be on a Boat Fishing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm damn proud to be a Paul Williams fan. War Punisher!!!!

Comment

I was never a fan of Williams but that does not mean that I do no feel bad for what happened to him. I truly hope he fully recovers!! WAR Williams!!

Comment

Warrr Punisher, punish Paralysis Paul!!

Comment

Why are people starting comments with "i dont really like Paul Williams"..people sound like a bunch of girls talking about which boys they do/dont fancy or some sheeitt.
          This dude came to fight in all his fights, he is tough as ****, i know this is way out there..its horrible to think someones has potentially lost the use of his legs for the rest of his life..while there are people here who can use their legs and decide to spend all their time posting sheeiiit here.

go watch Williams/Martinez I and.....

Comment

I don't have a problem with someone saying they weren't a fan of PW's fighting style. Everyone has different views of what they find entertaining. We are all rooting for him now though to win this fight.

Comment

War Punisher!!!

Comment

Gotta love his heart but it really sounds like he's in denial right now.

I hope he can be happy. Hopefully Canelo and Kirkland will do something for him in September.

Comment

morphine puts you in good spirits. i feel terrible. I Met him at fox woods when he was at 140. I walked a couple hundred feet with him there. he was so tall. Thats why I hate bikes man.

Comment

Good Luck Punisher

What a warriour, a true gladiator. I really hope God is on his side and helps him make a recovery. Good Luck

Comment

After I had a serious accident back in 94, I was wheelchair bound for over 2 years. All I can say is at that time I wish I had 1/100th of Paul's courage.

Paul Williams is one tough man. Go get'em Paul

Comment

Working...
                      X