Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams: If I Can't Walk, I'll Be on a Boat Fishing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You where one hell of a fighter in the ring with as much guts as any. Should serve you well through this fight and Im sure youll prosper. Best of luck Paul.

Comment

Got to admire the man's spirit.

It wouldn't surprise if he did actually walk again. He sounds damn determined to punish paralysis.

Comment

damn, sad news man.

Comment

Its good to hear William seeing the brighter side of his life.

Comment

If anyone can beat the odds.....this man can do it.....seeing his desire and dedication in the ring over the years.....even when he was down....he always stood right back up. I dont think for one second that he will let this beat him, and he will eventually stand right back up and rise to the occasion once again.

We are with you Paul!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Hey bro, don't get your panties in a bunch and all butthurt. That's how he feels and nothing you can do to change that. He's not even talking smack about the man. In fact, it's the total opposite, he's wishing him well and that's something that you should appreciate. You can't make everyone feel the same way you feel about somebody else.

Wow you're seriously taking **** personal. You're not P.Will nor related to the guy and you're taking **** overboard buddy...
              i agree with you, this guy sounds like a butthurt troll. its not like i said that since i didnt like him that its a good thing this is happening. i specifically said that i wish him the best and i even said that i hope he walks and eventually fights again but some people are too stupid too separate their bias from whats right

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                damn even though i dislike williams this is just sad i hope he proves the doctors wrong and not only walks again but fights again
                I hope he walks to but he'll never fight again Way to many things can happen if he tried that

Comment

Warrior.....

Comment

Druken master ur a dumbass to make light of a man that just had Damn near everything taken from him in a blink of an eye. Even though ur joke is that now that he's paralyzed Floyd is calling him out. Show some class dude. Smh.

Comment

What a warrior Williams is being optimistic that's great to see I hope he'll be well

Comment

Working...
                      X