Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams: If I Can't Walk, I'll Be on a Boat Fishing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the punisher is attacking this fight just like he does in the ring.he's a proud warrior and i'm proud of him. may GOD bless him as he goes forward in life. he won't back down. PAUL THE PUNISHER WILLIAMS.

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
      damn even though i dislike williams this is just sad i hope he proves the doctors wrong and not only walks again but fights again
      Yea I didn't like him either but I hope he can walk again. Even if he's not able to fight, as long as he can walk again that'd be great. Hope he comes up on top in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by zamuxolomaneli View Post
        I wish him and his family all the best in these challenging times. Reality will set in.
        Havent you ever heard of hope or will, screw reality!! If he says he is gonna walk again, then I hope he 100% believes that... its turd maggots like yourself that lives in your moms basement and does nothing with their life because you think that you cant do any better.... hate negative ass people like yourself, go to ESB and post because thats how all those tools live their lives

Comment

I admire his resolve. Even though I was never a fan of Paul, I can still recognize that he was a good person and did not deserve this. And it really just rips me up that this happened to him.

Best of luck to you, Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
            how and why do you dislike him??? Give me one good reason you would dislike him, he is everything what a fighter should be. Never heard any excuses out of him and he came to fight every night and gave you everything he had and you "dislike" him.... go swallow some more drain-o scumbag...theres absolutely zero chance he ever fights again but thats ok, this man is a warrior and he WILL walk again!!!
            Hey bro, don't get your panties in a bunch and all butthurt. That's how he feels and nothing you can do to change that. He's not even talking smack about the man. In fact, it's the total opposite, he's wishing him well and that's something that you should appreciate. You can't make everyone feel the same way you feel about somebody else.

Wow you're seriously taking **** personal. You're not P.Will nor related to the guy and you're taking **** overboard buddy...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
              Havent you ever heard of hope or will, screw reality!! If he says he is gonna walk again, then I hope he 100% believes that... its turd maggots like yourself that lives in your moms basement and does nothing with their life because you think that you cant do any better.... hate negative ass people like yourself, go to ESB and post because thats how all those tools live their lives
              What are you 10 years old?

Comment

Does Paul Williams have kids? Would be really bad if he was unable to have kids now as a result of the accident. I don't know what's worse, not being able to walk or not being able to have sex with a woman and have children. My heart goes out to the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  What are you 10 years old?
                  Idk he's little thing under his avatar says 31 but he sure as hell acts like a 10 year old... Pretty weird dude if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Hey bro, don't get your panties in a bunch and all butthurt. That's how he feels and nothing you can do to change that. He's not even talking smack about the man. In fact, it's the total opposite, he's wishing him well and that's something that you should appreciate. You can't make everyone feel the same way you feel about somebody else.

Wow you're seriously taking **** personal. You're not P.Will nor related to the guy and you're taking **** overboard buddy...
                    ok it is what it is, cant reach out to all the **** stabbers... to say you dislike or hate someone that you have never met is immature and ludicrous because you didnt like they way he fought... so you're telling me if you ever got the chance to meet him and take a picture with him you wouldnt because you "dislike" him?? GTFOH with that ****

Comment

10% chance he might walk,hele take that and fight all he can to walk.

its not impossible even if really unlikely,but p will has trained and fought all his life.

he must be pretty wealthy and modern advances with willpower might just mean he will walk again.

heck even if its terminator like legs or anything to get him walking again!

Comment

Working...
                      X