Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley's Confidence Soars: I Will Destroy Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    You're from England so I don't expect you to have an unbiased opinion
    Your from America so I don't expect you to have an unbiased opinion.

And for the record I faking hate witter the quitter ****ter. I was cheering Bradley on in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      i agree bradley gonna win easy imo
      I agree with this guy. Bradley is undefeated. He's in his prime. He's expected to win this fight. Pacman is the underdog in this fight. This fight is what hardcore fans have been screaming to happen. Here you have it, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Was it necessary to quote me for this??
        get out of your feelings dude, i wasn't tryna diss u im just saying i remember a boring fight thts all

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          A lot of close rounds because Witter was being so negative.

Bradley won the fight clearly but it was somewhat close.

Witter probably edged a lot of the early rounds but Bradley pulled away in the second half of the fight.
          Exactly how I saw it but I get called biased because I'm from the same country as junior ****ter

Comment

Originally posted by marzblkman View Post
            This fight IMO will come down to the ability to adjust and conditioning. I'm not much of a Bradley fan but this guy is very determined and resilient. I think Manny is faster but I don't recall Manny EVER dealing with someone who is as determined who will keep coming forward (head and all) as Bradley.

Footwork and positioning will make a big difference this fight also.
            Ditto. Bradley seem to have already implement the same type of body positioning and movements that JMM utilized against Manny.

Comment

:lmao: yeah sure tim LOL I can understand if he was a devastating puncher like hearns or trinidad but No way in hell he gona Destroy pAC if anyone's getting destroyed its Tim but thats cuz pAC has very very heavy hands but Bradley is never gona end this fight in a KO if he does win it would b a decision. i Still dont see how Bradley gona get inside without taking some heavy Artillary from pAC which believe it or not he is gona take i dont think he will fight a complete smart fight like JMM which was to stricktly Box and counter pAC and use feints/Baits and angles and Footwork to keep pAC off him and make him pay everytime he missed. im preety sure Bradley is gona pressure pAC and if he does this from round one pAC gona Maul him simple as that. pAC aint gona let him just walk in without him taste some serious leather so hope Tim Boxes and fights smart if he does pressure pAC he gona get Hurt really Bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Exactly how I saw it but I get called biased because I'm from the same country as junior ****ter

As am I.

I' glad Witter's career is finally over. Or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

As am I.

I' glad Witter's career is finally over. Or is it?

it's not over I'm sure he's got a fight coming up and he's been calling out malignaggi

Comment

well, you will have to spark him out, and even then it will probably changed to a no contest with arum involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      it's not over I'm sure he's got a fight coming up and he's been calling out malignaggi
                      I just checked online because I thought I remembered he was supposed to be fighting Colin Lynes and he's already fought him! Fought him a few weeks ago. Kept that one quiet!

It must not have been televised.

Comment

Working...
                      X