Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley's Confidence Soars: I Will Destroy Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley's Confidence Soars: I Will Destroy Pacquiao!

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38 KOs) will have his hands full on June 9th, when he steps in the ring with unbeaten WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12 KOs) at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev.

[Click Here To Read More]

even IF you win it won't be via ''destroying'' pac

you big headed buffoon

Comment

I like that confidence coming from Tim but I am just wondering, the only guy that DS destroyed was Granp Joel. I really want to see Tim try to destroy Packy and if he does try to, it would be a great fight because Pacman ain't going to run away.

Comment

This fight IMO will come down to the ability to adjust and conditioning. I'm not much of a Bradley fan but this guy is very determined and resilient. I think Manny is faster but I don't recall Manny EVER dealing with someone who is as determined who will keep coming forward (head and all) as Bradley.

Footwork and positioning will make a big difference this fight also.

Comment

Make it happen, Bradley. I'll be LMAO at Floydweather Jr. It could have been his hand being raised by the ref up there, instead of Bradley's. But FMJ would rather make things difficult for the fight to happen.

Comment

All paquiao has fought.... are old,drained to a catch-way thing or washed up guys
            no body in his prime.....is like bute vs froch.......

Comment

Pacquiao better not "cramp" again.....

Comment

Which Is It Bradley?!!? First You're Going To Destroy Manny.... Then....

In the beginning of this tirade Bradley boast how he'll "destroy Pacquiao".... then he "won't make any predictions for a KO".... then he retreats to say just as every other opponent of Manny's has said, that "in the end, his hands will be raised". So I wouldn't be describing Bradley as BEAMING with confidence. Everyone has had a plan. It didn't work out. Are we saying Bradley is better than Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Marquez????? I don't think so. Bradley is selling and marketing. This is about his paycheck. The only thing I will say for Bradley, is that he's more brave than Floyd Mayweather. Floyd won't fight Manny. If Kendall Holt can drop Bradley, Manny Pacquiao will stretch out Bradley in devastating fashion. SO Bradley is correct, his hands will be raised in the end, when his cornermen take him by each arm, and attempt to lift him off the canvas, informing him the fight is over, and his paycheck has cleared at the bank.

Comment

Confidence is a good thing, but Bradley is sounding horrible now, he was a bully i heard before.

Pac has probably known when he got in the ring with people in the past he would destroy them, but his mouth always retained some kind of composure.

Comment

i agree bradley gonna win easy imo

Comment

Working...
                    X