Comments Thread For: P. Williams' Manager Details Tragedy, Talks Canelo, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad, sad news

Comment

Someone mentioned Nate Campbell, did something happen to him too???

Comment

Hopefully the spirit of Willie Pep is with him. For those that don't know Pep was involved in a plane crash that people lost their lives in. He miraculously survived and it was said by doctors that his career was done after suffering major injuries to his back, ARM, leg, and neck. To the world's surprise he would return back to boxing some months later to become a top fighter again. Hopefully Paul Williams can do the same.

Comment

atleast your still alive paul, would of hated to have said RIP the punisher today.

motorcycles aint worth the risk.

not being able to walk is horrible, and scary, and i would only wish it upon a big bad bully

but mostly no1 deserves this.

you'll be back paul, of course you will, but we wanted you in the ring.

fuk 2 wheels, took away chico from the ring, now paul will..

who necks? no1 i hope, i hope boxers here this news and sell there bike.

Comment

Damn this is some sad news to wake up to. I loved the way Paul fought, thank god he is alive.

Comment

I hope Paul beats the odds and somehow is able to recover. He'll be in my prayers. This is a major loss for the boxing community.

Comment

its really just ashame, the cards that are dealt to u in life sometimes, unfortunately I don't think paul realizes the extent to his injuries just yet, dude, u will never walk again on your own, 0 chance...

Comment

Man i really hate to hear that!! Will be praying for him and his family!
                  wow thats just shocking. But yes! thankfully he gets to keep his life..

Comment

Very sad day... Been upset all day.

Parking my bike for the rest of the year.

There is no recovering from a severed spine... Time to adapt to a new life Punisher... Just be the best at it.

Comment

Damn. Motocycle accidents are never good. What is a slight bump for a car, can be a severe injury for a motorcyclist. I really hope he is able to make a full recovery, these kind of things are never easy, so I hope he can beat the odds and be able to walk again, not for the sake of his fighting career, but for the sake of him and his family. He seems to have been pretty smart about his money, so **** it. If he recovers, he could call it quits and just live comfortably.

Comment

Working...
                      X