No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: P. Williams' Manager Details Tragedy, Talks Canelo, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Im not even gonna speculate about this. Wonder if they tested to see if he was intoxicated and if they did, would they release it?
    They always get blood samples and urine samples when you are in the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      And you also have to wonder about liability. If he had more than the authorized level of alcohol in his system he may not be able to sue the driver for damages.
      Tell you the truth, I wouldn't get on a bike even if I had just 1 beer. Well, I own a bike and don't do it anyway.

Comment

Just devastating news. I have been so excited about seeing Paul finally get his big break and then to have a tragedy like this just breaks my heart.

Comment

Get better and beat the odds PW, your one of the good guys in boxing.

Comment

absolutely heart broken for paul or anyone paralyzed.

bikes are unsafe guys, you can be doing absolutely everything right and some

idiot on a phone can run you out of your lane and ruin your life forever.

because this guy was irresponsible paul's life will suffer forever.

a complete severe can never heal.

horrible, horrible news for one of the good guys in boxing and in life.

Comment

Two days in a row I get off work to log in and to hear horrible news

Nate Campbell George Peterson, who's P-Will trainer, manager, and father figure. And, said P-Will is determine to fight again, even asking for the mitt man to come to the hospital.

It's so hard not to be a fan of P-Will.

Comment

Im totally shocked. My thoughts are with P Will and his family. Such a shame. You never know what life surprises are creepin around the corner. Cherish your life.

Comment

just heard the news man this is so ****ed up. paul is a good dude man.

Comment

this sucks nothing but bad news yesterday and today in the boxing world. Hope You Get Better Paul williams.

Comment

Im glad I was there in person to watch his last fight. I got to meet him and talk to him. He was checking out of the hotel, and my brothers and I finally got to meet him and looking for him for the 2 days we were there.

He took the time to talk to all of us, and took at pic with every single one of us one on one.

Paul is a cool dude.

I got a feeling he will defy the odds and at least be able to walk with some kind of support again, whether it be a walker or a walking cane.

Comment

Working...
                      X