Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: P. Williams' Manager Details Tragedy, Talks Canelo, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Lara doesn't come out his next fight as "The Punisher" again. That would be kinda disrespectful now. It was funny then but not now after what happened.

Comment

I guess this puts to rest the helmet argument that people were having in that other thread.

Paul was wearing one.

Comment

Thank God for that custom made helmet

Comment

Heart-breaking story.

Felt Canelo's re-tweet has a good message:

RT @GrantElvis: Prayers with Paul Williams and his family, don't lose hope, he might fool everyone and not only walk, but fight again, FAITH moves mountains

Comment

That was at 7 o' clock after a bachelor party so he probably had alcohol in his system although it's irrelevant because it looks like it wasn't his fault at all.

Comment

Damn... a tragedy. Nothing but the absolute best wishes for Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                That was at 7 o' clock after a bachelor party so he probably had alcohol in his system although it's irrelevant because it looks like it wasn't his fault at all.
                Im not even gonna speculate about this. Wonder if they tested to see if he was intoxicated and if they did, would they release it?

Comment

man, that is some devastating news.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                    How many times a see driver holding their cellphone to their head. I have the same experience of a driver using his cellphone drifting into the lane i was on. And its mostly women that i see do that.
                    Tru but bikes are hard to see on the road also. Its just hard to see them alot of times and thats why they are dangerous. Sucks

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Im not even gonna speculate about this. Wonder if they tested to see if he was intoxicated and if they did, would they release it?
                      And you also have to wonder about liability. If he had more than the authorized level of alcohol in his system he may not be able to sue the driver for damages.

Comment

Working...
                      X