No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: If Pacquiao is Slipping, Bradley Can Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by npad69 View Post
    last i checked, floyd turned down pac's counter offer of $50 million for a much smaller purse of $25m to fight cotto.
    Floyd made 32mil.before ppv.and the other revenue you troll. Nice try though

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Well, the few southpaws he fought, who arent anywhere near as good as Pac gave him problems didnt they? So its safe to assume stylisticly Pac could give Floyd all sorts of problems. Didnt Floyds dad say something about keeping Floyd away from southpaws, i wonder why he would say that?

Thats like me asking wheres the proof Pac has problems with counterpunchers? He beat JMM 3 times didnt he?
      He dominated every SP he's faced so.what was your point again? Oh, you didn't have one

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
        He dominated every SP he's faced so.what was your point again? Oh, you didn't have one
        Yes i do have a point, Senior said keep Floyd away from southpaws, are you denying that?
        Everyone has problems with Pac as he is not only a southpaw but one of histories finest southpaws. He may have won comfortably against southpaws but he encountered problems in the actual fights so stop avoiding the actual issue!

JMM has proved he is a proffesor and can deal with southpaws and Pac, Floyd hasnt proved jack.

Comment

bradley's chance of winning is nil...but expect all the haters and the mayweathers to say bradley will win...

Comment

This thread isn't even about this but just to add to the comments, Floyd received a guaranteed 30+ million to fight Cotto and ended up making 85 million after PPV revenue. He offered Pac a guaranteed 40 million to fight him and Pac is getting a guaranteed 6 million to fight Bradley. So enough with the BS. All the he said, she said crap is irrelevant, Arum won't let this fight happen and that is the end of it.

Back to the post though, Pac doesn't have to be "slipping" to get beaten. He has not been slipping yet period. Pac blew threw lighter fighters sure but has not at WW. He just happens to have that rare quality mix of speed and power which is what has gotten him to where he is. His skillset is minimal so thankfully for him he has other abilities. Whether they are "natural" abilities at the higher weights, remains to be seen. Anyone who says Bradley has no chance is a fool. Any fighter in any fight has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by npad69 View Post
              last i checked, floyd turned down pac's counter offer of $50 million for a much smaller purse of $25m to fight cotto.
              what are you talking about? :chickenboy: made more then 32 mil

Comment

Working...
              X