No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: If Pacquiao is Slipping, Bradley Can Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voneric View Post
    A little upset at the line that MayweatherJr is better than Marquez in everyway. Mayweather is very talented and the best defensive fighter in the sport, but when measuring heart and determination, Floyd is a distant second to JMM. Mayweather looked bothered enough taking a few punches from Cotto, that i am not sure if Mayweather could get up from being put down by PacMan. Marquez did repeatedly and thats why Marquez is respected the World Over. Marquez also fought Manny without any Olympic style bloodtests, so according to Mayweather Family, Marquez fought and controlled a juiced up fighter. Jeff and the rest have always hated Roach, so i think they are just throwing words around, but leave the Mexican Legend out of it.
    I guess because FMJ was never knocked down 3 times in a round he has no heart or determination. He wasn't knocked down by Corley or Mosley but I think determination and heart was the reason he didn't loose a round after being hurt. It's funny when fighters are limited it falls back on heart and determination. Ask Marquez or any other fighter if they could would they avoid those punches. Was it heart and determination that got him knocked down? No, it was his limited skills. Where was the heart and determination for Marquez when he fought Floyd? Did he fight harder or did he have a look on his face of a beaten fighter? Ask yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by npad69 View Post
      last i checked, floyd turned down pac's counter offer of $50 million for a much smaller purse of $25m to fight cotto.
      Last time I checked Manny can't offer any fighter any money because he doesn't have control of purse strings..

Comment

bradley wins but get robbed! That's all they do fight catweight fighters or fighters coming off after losses!
        LMFAO The pac even wanted am rematch with cotto at 147 hahahha!!

If pac was the real p4p he would have fought martinez or at least beat marquez convincingly.

We all know ( even pac r3tards}

Floyd > the religious nut

Comment

Hey Jeff, It was MAJORITY DECISION and not Split Decision!

Just keep on talking about Bradley's chances, cos it would hype up the fight and give encouragement to Tim.

Anyway, If Pacman comes in well focused on the fight,

then, it's gonna be a good exciting fight,

the question is, if Bradley got hit, like Mosley, can he survive?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Recently I ran a piece where trainer Jeff Mayweather responded to and refuted remarks from trainer Freddie Roach, who claimed that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is slipping and has lost his legs in the wake of his May 5th victory over Miguel Cotto.

[Click Here To Read More]
            that's what the mayweathers were hoping for... for pac to slip, then make the fight and act like they beat pac in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
              Last I checked, it was Pacquiao who turned down $40 million for a much smaller purse to fight Bradley.

And Jeff is right about Bradley. Nothing special, but has a great work ethic and the heart of a lion. Pacquiao had better be 100% focused.
              ROFL you *****s are to funny. WHy did he turn down the 45/45 winner get last 10, why did after he beat Cotto he changed his story and said tell Pac take the test and ill fight. LOL Floyd lying so much he can not even remeber what story to stick with and you *****s are just as bad eating that **** up.

Comment

Idk about you guys but i hate it when someone in Pac's camp (other than Pac) talks about Mayweather, or someone in The Money Team (other than Floyd) talks about Pac, it's such irrelevant garbage and always quick to sneak in a jab when it's useless. It's like....what do you expect this J. Mayweather guy to say? "oh yeah man pacquiao will spark out floyd in 2 rounds".....no.

Their word literally means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
                  Last time I checked Manny can't offer any fighter any money because he doesn't have control of purse strings..
                  You guys are ****ing stupid. It doesnt matter how much PAc takes at the end of night. Any real boxing fan knows this is a 50%50. If you sit here and take Floyd side your just as ****ing scared as Floyd is that he going to lose.

Everyone says FLoyd wins yet he won't let the fight happen. If FLoyd is that confident step in that ring.

You *****s are prolly the worst fans in boxing. You guys come here and say the filipinos are the worst fans because they are loyal to thier home town hero which is cool. But you *****s are the worst fan because you will do what ever it takes to help ciruclate the excuses that FLoyd makes not to fight.

Going off your post just further proves that.

Comment

Originally posted by sense View Post
                    Where's the proof he has problem with southpaws?????
                    Well, the few southpaws he fought, who arent anywhere near as good as Pac gave him problems didnt they? So its safe to assume stylisticly Pac could give Floyd all sorts of problems. Didnt Floyds dad say something about keeping Floyd away from southpaws, i wonder why he would say that?

Thats like me asking wheres the proof Pac has problems with counterpunchers? He beat JMM 3 times didnt he?
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 05-29-2012, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                      Last I checked, it was Pacquiao who turned down $40 million for a much smaller purse to fight Bradley.

And Jeff is right about Bradley. Nothing special, but has a great work ethic and the heart of a lion. Pacquiao had better be 100% focused.
                      Ouch haha. And its come back to bite him in.the ass

Comment

Working...
                      X