Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: If Pacquiao is Slipping, Bradley Can Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Do We Report ANYTHING ANY Mayweather Says? Not Credible!

When is the last time you saw Floyd JR busted up with a nose that wouldn't stop bleeding and a lip split open bleeding, as was the case from a past his prime Miguel Cotto? These guys are concerned with Pacquiao whom they are afraid for Floyd to fight. Floyd didn't "choose" to go toe to toe with Cotto to put on a show and give fans what they wanted, like Junior tried to say. He went toe to toe because Floyd has slowed down, has lost his legs just as Freddie Roach described, and he couldn't stay away from Cotto's attack, and had no choice but to fight. Floyd has slipped and I see why he won't fight Manny.

Comment

I think this is going to be a helluva fight, based on the fact that Bradley will certainly be game and won't just roll over for Pacquiao.

That said, I go back and forth on this matchup. I think it's almost a toss-up, with an edge to Pacquiao.

Comment

Maybe Jeff sees that Pac is already getting the wear and tear of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          everybody is confident floyd jr will dominate pac. his fans, his family, experts...

except floyd jr. himself.
          True, its not jeff who has to get in the ring with Pac is it?
          JMM can deal with Southpaws and Floyd cant as of right now. Until he signs to fight Pac i will assume Floyd isnt confident of beating Pac. Until the day Floyd signs, i will continue to assume Flooyd is still studying Pac and isnt quite ready. He may watch JMM and Pac dvds until they wear out, thank god its not vhs now.

Bradly could beat FLoyd though. Floyd counts on his opponents punching themselves out trying to ko him and then counts on coming on strong at the end. Bradley would be trying to ko Floyd for 12 rounds, Floyd dont like pressure.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 05-28-2012, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
            When is the last time you saw Floyd JR busted up with a nose that wouldn't stop bleeding and a lip split open bleeding, as was the case from a past his prime Miguel Cotto? These guys are concerned with Pacquiao whom they are afraid for Floyd to fight. Floyd didn't "choose" to go toe to toe with Cotto to put on a show and give fans what they wanted, like Junior tried to say. He went toe to toe because Floyd has slowed down, has lost his legs just as Freddie Roach described, and he couldn't stay away from Cotto's attack, and had no choice but to fight. Floyd has slipped and I see why he won't fight Manny.
            Please!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
              Nothing against Pac but he really is overhyped and Bradley is probably going to win.
              Pac resume and accomplishments put Mayweather into shame and most of the boxers nowadays. Overhyped your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                True, its not jeff who has to get in the ring with Pac is it?
                JMM can deal with Southpaws and Floyd cant as of right now. Until he signs to fight Pac i will assume Floyd isnt confident of beating Pac. Until the day Floyd signs, i will continue to assume Flooyd is still studying Pac and isnt quite ready. He may watch JMM and Pac dvds until they wear out, thank god its not vhs now.

Bradly could beat FLoyd though. Floyd counts on his opponents punching themselves out trying to ko him and then counts on coming on strong at the end. Bradley would be trying to ko Floyd for 12 rounds, Floyd dont like pressure.
                Where's the proof he has problem with southpaws?????

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                  OMG someone's nose and lip were busted in a boxing match! Quick, call the press!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                    Last I checked, it was Pacquiao who turned down $40 million for a much smaller purse to fight Bradley.

And Jeff is right about Bradley. Nothing special, but has a great work ethic and the heart of a lion. Pacquiao had better be 100% focused.
                    last i checked, floyd turned down pac's counter offer of $50 million for a much smaller purse of $25m to fight cotto.

Comment

how can anybody say floyd is slipping? oh yeah....he got hit.
                      what did cotto get? i rest my case.
                      in answer to freddies comments about floyds legs, if he were facing a fighter where movement was needed then he would have employed the use of his legs would he? but, freddie already knows that so, it was just another cheap shot.
                      my luck been good the last few fights down a the bookies so, im gonna go with william hill on this and pick bradley to score a stoppage in the later rounds at 66/1.

Comment

Working...
                      X