• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

such sad news. praying for his family. RIP champ

Comment

45 is way to young .... RIP Johnny!

Comment

After all he's been through in this life, I hope he's finally found some peace.

Comment

just saw him on Tv...shame...RIP champ...1 way or another the drugs finally got him, directly or indirect....very sad as he was a nice guy when stable...

Comment

I watched Johnny Tapia develop as a pro & he always gave it his all in the ring & out of the ring.. Tapia was NEVER in a boring fight & other than the trouble everyone knows about that Tapia had outside of boxing(drugs, arrests ect) there's also good stories like the time he was walking at the Boardwalk in Atlantic City & saw some guys mugging someone & Tapia ran up & fought the guys off & even laid 1 or 2 of them out!!(not sure how many, but definitely someone was laid out!) Tapia early in his career even got to fight in cards promoted by Boxing Legend & now also deceased Alexis Argüello(for those that don't know, Argüello had a short stint at promoting cards out of Miami)..Q.E.P.D Johnny "Mi Vida Loca" Tapia..He really lived a Vida Bien Loca!!
            Last edited by Tomasio; 05-28-2012, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Tomasio closed it off well said!

Comment

RIP Johnny Tapia. a real-deal old school-like champ. Damn shame - too soon

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  I'm an idiot because I think
                  Someone that kills themselves is a fuc Ken pu say!? I'm not the one glorifying people that take the easy way out. I just hope it wasnt suicide because if it was he is in hell for sure. From what I understand jt was crazy but was a nice guy
                  Im just saying you don't know the circumstances. I hope he didn't kill himself too but. Its easy to say someone's a ***** when you haven't ever been in their shoes. Even if he did off himself he no *****. He's a 5 time, 3 division world champion with over 60 + fights.

Comment

RIP Mi Vida Loca

Comment

mi vida loca

Comment

Working...
                      X