No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach Places $1,000 Bounty on Amir Khan's Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Slowing down are we PUMP? Roach always does this for Manny too, how is this news? It's not even impressive, not even for Manny. Neither are notorious for rock chins or anything. Especially Amir Khan Prescott.
    You don't think Pacquiao is famous for his chin? What?

Comment

Originally posted by voneric View Post
      Hey man sorry for not sparring where you go but what trainers would let fighters get knocked out cold in Sparring? And these guys are making it seem that guys with one punch KO power is in every gym in the world. You got to be kidding me. Knockout Power is hard to come by in boxing, and is not that Common. Every gym i have been to usually has the Trainer yelling stop if a fighter is in trouble, but apparently you guys all spar on a world class level. So Good luck in your next World title Sparring match in whatever made up gym you belong to.
      I'm with you. It is an event and gossip when someone gets actually dropped in sparing. In the last year we have one guy that got dropped from a body shot but before that it has been a while.

You spar to learn and when somebody is in trouble you call time out. Unless the fighters a very green and can't hold back cause their skill level is low and they swing for the fences.

That bounty is for the sparing partners to go harder and pressure Khan more but I doubt if he actually gets dropped they will make an announcement on it.

Comment

I'll knock his ass out for half that.

Comment

Working...
        X