Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: Forget a Rematch, Bute May Never Fight Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    I don't think it was and Bute will fight again, but Froch is
    You are correct...this win is being over exaggerated. Bute got outclassed but it wasn't as brutal as people are making it out to be

Comment

Froch must not want to fight Bute in Montreal. I remember right before he stepped in the ring with Ward in AC, Froch's team said that he was the most uncomfortable he's ever been.

Super Six Tournament proved that fighting in enemy territory decided everything. It's only fair now for Froch to rematch Bute in Montreal. Though, I still think Froch would win by late KO or UD.

Comment

Bute will be back, but I don't think his team will chose to go staight back at Froch, that would not be wise after the way he got beat

Comment

Originally posted by schizopolis23 View Post
          It's comments like this that keep me from becoming a Froch fan. No humility in this situation is a sign of immaturity.

It's a great win....now why kick your opponent while he's down? Ali never talked like this and he was the best trash talker of them all.

I'm with you on this schiz, but never fear. If Froch's head continues to swell he'll run his mouth right back into the ring with a gentleman who will give him a proper lesson in humility.

Again.

Comment

It's comments like this that keep me from becoming a Froch fan. No humility in this situation is a sign of immaturity.

It's a great win....now why kick your opponent while he's down? Ali never talked like this and he was the best trash talker of them all.

I just can't get myself to like this guy...he comes off as a pompous ass. Yeah, he proved he can fight, but he thinks to highly of himself..like the above poster said...no humility.

Comment

Froch can talk all the **** he wants but he already said he wouldn't rematch Ward.

I think it'd be interesting if Ward offered to go to Nottingham and fight him at home if Froch would rematch then. Still probably not though.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Carl Froch fears he may have ended Lucian Bute's career after delivering a "devastating beating" which crowned him a three-time world champion while crushing his opponent's unbeaten record.

The Englishman snatched Bute's IBF super-middleweight title with a superb fifth-round stoppage in Nottingham last night and is now contracted to travel to Canada, where Romanian Bute is based, to defend the belt in a rematch.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                LMAO....Carl Froch, I LOVE you!! (in my Larry Merchant voice)

Comment

LMAO, but after a beating like that anybody would be talking ****....

Comment

Froch must not want to fight Bute in Montreal. I remember right before he stepped in the ring with Ward in AC, Froch's team said that he was the most uncomfortable he's ever been.

Super Six Tournament proved that fighting in enemy territory decided everything. It's only fair now for Froch to rematch Bute in Montreal. Though, I still think Froch would win by late KO or UD.
                    I dont agree, his confidence level is so high right now that I am pretty sure he would fight Bute anywhere, even in Canada.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X