Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: Forget a Rematch, Bute May Never Fight Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    the cobra's got a smoking hot wife and he can kick ass to boot

he can say what he likes

nobody strings together tough opponents like carl froch

i think he'd whip tavoris cloud's ass

i think he'd shift gears and box his doors off. maybe even stop him late when he gasses out.

war cobra
    what a monster
    And you know he'd be the underdog. Froch is the epitome of what all of us should want from our favorite fighter. Intangibles are off the charts.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyddabesteva
      you are from England yes?

I ask because it's strange hearing a Brit saying 'froch put nottingham on the map'

when nottingham forest put nottingham on the map decades and decades ago already.

we all love froch but let's not go crazy and put him over nottingham's real heart and soul.. The footie team.

That's like saying Ricky Hatton put manchester on the map

when it is clearly manchester united

(and now city)
      robin hood put nottingham on the map, m8.

Comment

I can't wait till Froch moves up and Dawson kicks his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by underground man View Post
          robin hood put nottingham on the map, m8.
          lol I was about to say that they even named there football team after the place Robin used to chill.

Comment

It was a good win for Froch. People are acting like Froch is an ATG now, though. Bute was unproven and hadn't really beat anyone of note.

Comment

"that was some performance by me" lol good stuff. I find frochs interviews to be quite entertaining. A crowd pleasing style to boot how can u not like the cobra!?

Comment

Originally posted by Troav View Post
                It was a good win for Froch. People are acting like Froch is an ATG now, though. Bute was unproven and hadn't really beat anyone of note.
                i don't think it's going overboard to say froch is a british atg.

Comment

He will be ok if he stays away from the Wards and Dirrells of the world. So far froch has done some really goo work.

Comment

thank god...........someone finally cleaned this bum's clock.talk about karma.hey bute remember when yall robbed librado andrade in montreal after he had u knocked out?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyddabesteva
                      you are from England yes?

I ask because it's strange hearing a Brit saying 'froch put nottingham on the map'

when nottingham forest put nottingham on the map decades and decades ago already.

we all love froch but let's not go crazy and put him over nottingham's real heart and soul.. The footie team.

That's like saying Ricky Hatton put manchester on the map

when it is clearly manchester united

(and now city)
                      i think he is talking in boxing terms he put nottingham on the map.

Comment

Working...
                      X