Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: Forget a Rematch, Bute May Never Fight Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch can talk trash all he wants, because he backs it up, it's incredible really ..

3 years ago, it was "Who is Frock", I think he has deffo warmed the hearts of many who have followed him these few years, great work, putting Nottingham on the map.

Comment

Froch don't mean to be cruel, he speaks how he sees it - and spares nobodies feelings in the process.

It's not smack talk, it's from his (cold blooded) heart !

Gotta admire the guy, he beat the **** outta Bootay.

Comment

even with the wipeout loss will Bute-Froch 2 still happen?

Comment

Bute will probably fight again but I can't see him competing against the very best. That kind of loss is the loss that ruins fighters. Completely and utterly outclassed.

Comment

that loss will have taken a lot out of bute both mentally and physically.

Comment

haha, what makes it even crueler is that it isn't even trashtalk.

It's towards the end of this vid:

Comment

Bute wanted revenge after Andrade Ko'd him the ref saved him he has to man up and take the rematch for his fans I'll be disappointed if he doesn't do so

Comment

It was probably #2 in whuppings of all whuppings behind Pacquiao vs Hatton

Comment

It's comments like this that keep me from becoming a Froch fan. No humility in this situation is a sign of immaturity.

It's a great win....now why kick your opponent while he's down? Ali never talked like this and he was the best trash talker of them all.
                    Last edited by schizopolis23; 05-27-2012, 11:45 AM.

Comment

the cobra's got a smoking hot wife and he can kick ass to boot

he can say what he likes

nobody strings together tough opponents like carl froch

i think he'd whip tavoris cloud's ass

i think he'd shift gears and box his doors off. maybe even stop him late when he gasses out.

war cobra
                      what a monster

Comment

Working...
                      X