Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Carl Froch's Amazing Destruction of Lucian Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you cant possibly hate on froch right now...dude did his thing and remained classy afterward...

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
      Damn i picked Bute to win since he had the counter punching Ability .Froch u the Man to nite Respect The guy just might the best british fighter ever.
      Take it easy cobber.

Comment

grit ye teeth lets throw some leather, oh sorry lucien should i stand back and admire your physique, fu war froch

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
          Damn i picked Bute to win since he had the counter punching Ability .Froch u the Man to nite Respect The guy just might the best british fighter ever.
          are you ****ing ******ed? seriously are you? did your parents drop you on your ****ing head or something?

Comment

Originally posted by rsx03wba View Post
            are you ****ing ******ed? seriously are you? did your parents drop you on your ****ing head or something?
            That was an extreme response you got them pellets in your **** area

Take the Test.

Comment

Excellent win for Froch. I thought it would go 12 but Froch smashed em.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                  well done froch, and well done frochs gf who has no trouble jumping in and getting the attention haha
                  You think so? It's not so strange to have a girlfriend or family members to join you in the ring after you've won. What I thought was strange was Khan and Haye getting in the ring as well and letting their picture be taken. I can see them wanting to be at the match, but inside the ring? Seems a little political to me.

Comment

i missed the fight. and i can't believe froch won in this fashion i need to see the replay asap i was expecting to read ud for bute.

Comment

The Froch tonight would have beat Ward. The Froch that fought Ward was burnt out from the super 6 while ward was preserved had a bye had 2 easy defenses in Oakland

Comment

Working...
                      X