• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol wtf?

Just legalize it

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      Well to be fair, Canelo did take VADA and they didn't have to trash his samples.

Maybe you should try again. And, either way that was terrible logic.

Wait did I just stood up for Canelo?
      U did the right thing carnal

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        At least they've got some explaining to do. So odd this.

they sure do...remember when people asked why they stopped doing bloodtest 18 days prior to the fight with the floyd vs shane fight...and the excuses they gave were ****?...i see a similar scenario coming...

Comment

Not a very professional move by USADA especially since VADA just had a big couple of weeks.

Comment

And, that makes me the biggest USADA fan?

That's what I was wondering.

Comment

And more scandals brewing connected to banned substances and testing, cool...

Either make testing mandatory for ALL the fights or get rid of the fkin thing. **** like this only makes the sport look worse.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27
                Money will make people do surprising things.

LOL @ hurt their reputation.

Pac has blatantly ducked these tests for years and according to the media, his reputation is still in tact.

These organizations and en****** can blatantly do what they like and we as fans can bit ch and complain and that won't change one thing. People will forget all about this in a few years.
                Wait are you comparing a reputation of a WADA agency that does the Olympics do that of a boxer? Really?

There is a difference between athletes reputation and organizations reputation.

Mosley can be caught cheating, Roy Jones, pac anyone of then are juicers it doesn't hurt them. Sad bad true. Mosley made the most in his career after the fact.

And, you know what it's not a big F'ing deal in the big landscape of things if they juice.

However, the testers, the ones who by all purposes suppose to prevent cheating are basically the law and order in sports. Handles the Olympics because that's how much they're respected can be bought out. Then in the big landscape of things that is a pretty F'ing huge deal.

It's apples and oranges comparing Pac reputation to that of WADA.

Comment

And, that makes me the biggest USADA fan?
                  ...youre the biggest USADA defender , are you not?..lol, dont make me bump your posts...

Comment

Why would USADA hurt their reputation by doing something like that though?
                    On 2nd thought, I trust USADA. I doubt they would do anything shady like this. I'm sure there is an honest answer.

Comment

So did somebody test dirty and they cant hold them accountable because they didn't tell them what was illegal?

Comment

Working...
                      X