Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A g. Montoya article? I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      I'm sure I've been wrong before, but I have never took back a statement just to save face.

I'm just pointing out your ignorance. When this story came out and you didn't realize at first it was the agency Floyd used you claimed the whole thing as fishy. Then you realized this was Floyd's agency and 'oh wait I trust them Floyd would never steer me wrong'.

I doubt there was much if any foul play regarding this whole episode with USADA just a lack of professionalism. I'm just amused by your ignorance.
      Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      This is what happened:

1st - You made a comment that people are willing to do anything for money taking a shot at the USADA for what happened for this Wright fight. More or less insinuating some foul play.

2nd - You come in saying 'On 2nd thought I trust USADA' admitting later its because you have been defending Floyd and his use of USADA.

You are acting exactly like the pac fans here by defending what happened just because USADA is attached to Floyd's name.

Dont be mad because I'm calling you out on your BS. I didnt know you would get all pissy, relax I'm done with this.
      Danny gunZ exposing fool

Comment

USADA, doing things right since never

Comment

I wonder if Floyd was educated enough to take his tests? Probably not since we ain't seen **** yet

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
            I wonder if Floyd was educated enough to take his tests? Probably not since we ain't seen **** yet
            Originally posted by Butler
            I thought Floyd 3 positive tests were rumors. Now I'm starting to believe USADA maybe shady.
            Ya'll need to talk to each other and see which is it

1-did he fail the tests

2-or does he not get tested

Comment

This USADA doesn't seem to be interested in straightening up their acts.

Comment

Working...
              X