• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
    Mayweather vs Cotto and Canelo vs Mosley
    clever answer!
    Canelo vs Mosley-agree
    Mayweather-Cotto-agree Cotto lost don't agree with the score cards

Comment

Roger Mayweather doing what he does best.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        clever answer!
        Canelo vs Mosley-agree
        Mayweather-Cotto-agree Cotto lost don't agree with the score cards
        Don't get me wrong Cotto fought his ass off and showed his warrior heart. I just feel Floyd was winning the rounds. Miguel made Floyd work for everything and tried to turn it into a fight and did a good job of it. Scoring it like a boxing match I don't think it was a close match but scoring it like a fight you could argue it was close. Since its boxing I think the scores were correct not to mention one of the judges scored it exactly the way I did. There have been terrible decisions lately and very questionable scoring, I just don't think this was one of the cases. I actually think the judges did a good job by seeing what was really happening and not overreacting to punchers on the gloves and arms.

I can agree to disagree.
        Last edited by jayjames616; 05-26-2012, 12:45 PM.

Comment

It's not like Floyd had a black swollen eye or a busted ear drum while looking like he just came from war. He had little nose bleed...lol

The scores reflected exactly the way they should have been. I initially gave Cotto 3 rounds when I watched it LIVE at the MGM but once I re-watched it, I couldn't give him more than 2. The 6th and 8th rounds. To say Cotto didn't win any round is just being biased just like saying Cotto won more than 3 rounds is being biased.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            come on rodge, miguel won a good amount of rounds and you know it. floyd won the fight, clear as day, yes, but he did not shut out cotto...

a good amount to you is 2??

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              What is this nonsense of Floyd winning easy? Majority of people(based on the polls here), gave Cotto four rounds. Even if you gave Miguel 2 or 3, there was plenty of swing rounds. Very few rounds did we see Mayweather destroy in, it was a close fight. On the cards you may of seen 9 rounds to 3 but almost every round was close and a few punches going the other way could of went to the other fighter. Roger is a ******.
              Rodger is a ******, dude looked drunk as a monk at the weigh in too. However Cotto was aggressive and threw a lot of punches but nothing to brag about outside the 6th and 8th rounds. It was amazing to see how uneducated the crowd was because when Cotto would throw a punch, literally hit nothing and people would scream and cheer as if Mayweather was KO'ed...

Too many people got overly emotional when they seen Mayweather's nose with some blood on it... lol Again, its not like Floyd came out of a war fight with busted ear drums and swollen black eyes.... Easy fight for Floyd? hell no, but no way was the fight close. The scores where exactly on par with the fight. Cotto winning 2-3 rounds is right and anything less or more is just being biased.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Roger Mayweather doing what he does best.
                Yeah... Talk **** & Swallow SPIT.

Crack head Roger looked worried in the fight... Kids, Don't Do Drugs, Drugs & Boxing Don't Mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Of course 4 corners will say round 12.

Yes Harry Floyd buckled Cotto with 1 shot in 12. Other than that, not much happened. But Cotto hit Floyd with everything but the kitchen sink in round 8.
                  Watch the first minute of round 8 buddy. Cotto got countered A LOT. Yes he won that round by catching Floyd many times during the end but people act like Floyd wasn't hitting Cotto back. There's a point in that round where Floyd lands three uppercuts in a row but people act as if that didn't happen. In round 12 Cotto was nearly dropped, something Floyd never even came close to doing.

Comment

Canelo, Martinez, and Pacquiao are the only people Floyd can fight. its either that or retirement. karma ain't done wit you yet Floyd!

Comment

I scored 3 rounds for Cotto. He did good but to say the fight was closer than that is reaching.

Comment

Working...
                      X