Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Warns Pacquiao: I Systematically Break 'Em Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley's only chance is to outbox pacman, he doesnt have the power nor the strength to bully or hurt pac. Nobody out fights pac. Just look at what happened to a 165 lb margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      what the hell does that even mean?? pac has no boxing skills. he is a come forward brawler what the hell are you talking about. even if tim didnt win, he still woulda outboxed pacquiao on all fronts. lol what a stupid comment haha
      I'm not even a fan of Pac but to say he has no boxing skill is a ridiculously stupid statement.
      Last edited by -Lowkey-; 05-26-2012, 11:56 AM.

Comment

I like Bradley but when the smoke clears....he'll have a L on his resume...sealed, signed and delivered from Pacquiao.

Comment

what the hell does that even mean?? pac has no boxing skills. he is a come forward brawler what the hell are you talking about. even if tim didnt win, he still woulda outboxed pacquiao on all fronts. lol what a stupid comment haha
          how exactly is Tim Bradley going to outbox Pac? That right there is pretty stupid as well

Tim isn't a super great defensive fighter or counter puncher (see JMM)

Tim doesn't have the tools to out box Pacquiao, and to consider it, well good luck with that

**despite his undefeated record, I don't rate Bradley all that highly and the way some people talk about him feel he's over rated to a certain extent.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
            Bradley's only chance is to outbox pacman, he doesnt have the power nor the strength to bully or hurt pac. Nobody out fights pac. Just look at what happened to a 165 lb margarito.
            marquez out fought pacquio.they were so embarrassed they blame it on cramps

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              marquez out fought pacquio.they were so embarrassed they blame it on cramps
              You can't outfight your opponent by fighting backwards. It's impossible. You gotta be idiot to believe Marquez won especially when his only goal is to survive and not to win. You can draw, but you can never win by fighting backwards. It's scientifically and physically impossible. That's why three judges, lederman, compubox scored it to Pacman. Watch the replay homey. Don't take my word for it. Hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                how exactly is Tim Bradley going to outbox Pac? That right there is pretty stupid as well

Tim doesn't have the tools to out box Pacquiao, and to consider it, well good luck with that

**despite his undefeated record, I don't rate Bradley all that highly and the way some people talk about him feel he's over rated to a certain extent.

pac does not "box", he fights and mauls. pretty easy to see. its not like hes this slick get in and get out boxer. that is why tim will outbox him. hes not goin toe to toe with pac...

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post

Most feel like you,and tbh you are wrong..Bradley is very underrated,and the closest young fighter not named Ward to being elite..But yet most talk about him in the same fashion in which you are..With very little respect for what he has accomplish in the sport of boxing...

Comment

People are now overrating Bradley.....

Comment

pac does not "box", he fights and mauls. pretty easy to see. its not like hes this slick get in and get out boxer. that is why tim will outbox him. hes not goin toe to toe with pac...
                      How can Bradley outbox Pacquiao when his punches won't hurt Pacquiao. Pacquiao will only dust-off his punches. The heavy handed Cotto did not even hurt Pacquiao so how can a feather-fisted Bradley does otherwise?

Comment

Working...
                      X