Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
    Puga mosley was washed up n he was 40 years old...bradley
    Is 28 undefeated n his prime plus he's not doin coca like de la hoya
    N hatton n he's not fighting for a paycheck he's fighting for his family's named
    But never mind u r just another guy with IQ of an onion..u couldn't
    grasp the consept even if u wanted ...
    i did'nt say he was'nt past prime....but that was'nt the reason he ran like a b1tch...**** he stood his ground when he fought canelo and floyd and he was past prime.....idiota

Comment

Puga im sorry sweetheart i didn't meant to hurt ur feelings
      Do u need aa hug? lil girl.......lololol puyyyyaaaaaaa.....

Comment

I do hope Bradley will fight to win and really recognize that he's the challenger. Pac's previous fights were terrible. They all fought as if they're the current champions trying to hold on to their belts (except Margarito). One did nothing but cover himself, the other one run for his life, and the last one fought backwards. The crowd was booing. In his effort to entertain the crowd, Pac had to do something, to his detriment. That's the danger of trying to please the audience when the challenger is too terrified to fight.

Comment

I'm convinced Bradley is the best opponent Manny has faced in many years. I'd say its a 60/40 fight in Manny's favor.

Comment

Yeah. Bradley is getting himself mentally pumped up. The reason his opponents "hold him" is because he forcibly crashes in, over and over, again and again. Crudely clubbing away with crude, awkward looking punches. Bradley will have to get himself a new trainer after he gets lasered up by a real sharpshooter.

Comment

Well, I really hope Tim comes in to fight next month because Pac systematically beats up guys too. One thing for sure, a TKO or RSC will end the fight.

Comment

Hopefully once Bradley tasted Pacs left straight sending him to the canvas he is true to his words and will not run like a b!tch.

Comment

pretty big talk for a dude with only 12 wins by KO.

not a lot of breaking down I take it

Comment

"everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face!"
                    - mike tyson

Comment

Originally posted by npad69 View Post
                      "everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face!"
                      - mike tyson
                      Bradley should ask Cotto and Margarito about how they were broken down.... I mean I hope its a good fight but something is telling that its gonna be a rout with Bradley maybe winning 1 or 2 rounds at best.

Comment

Working...
                      X