Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Warns Pacquiao: I Systematically Break 'Em Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope tim brings this on... i personally think pac can hurt him with much weirder combos than he thought. marquez just have his number.. Tim can outbox pacquiao and rough him up but i dont think he can KO or hurt him bad..

Comment

marsa

Originally posted by puga View Post
      so was shane....until he got hit by pacman, he turned into a fu cken chicken..
      I dnt see how bradley will last 12rounds,this guy keep on talking ****,when he get hit hard he will definitely quit

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
        pretty big talk for a dude with only 12 wins by KO.

not a lot of breaking down I take it
        A fighter can be broken down without the ko ever coming. I take it u never been in the ring!!

Comment

Would it really surprise anyone if Bradley beat Pacquiao, and then Pac retired?

It's the age, because if age didn't matter, Ali would still be heavyweight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            talk is cheap timmy ..you better not run at fight night...
            Why I can't stopped the feeling he would get Hattoned

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              I hope tim brings this on... i personally think pac can hurt him with much weirder combos than he thought. marquez just have his number.. Tim can outbox pacquiao and rough him up but i dont think he can KO or hurt him bad..
              If Bradley outboxes Pacquiao, Manny should really consider retiring.

Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
              A fighter can be broken down without the ko ever coming. I take it u never been in the ring!!
              Bradley doesn't break guys down ... he's just talking himself up

**did Tim really "break down" guys like Campbell or Alexander? no, the most damage he did was with his head

he's just talking big to prop himself up.

**it's the same garbage he spews about being a boxer-puncher .. who's able to switch up his styles between brawling and what not

who outside of Bradley actually believes that BS?

trash talk is only convincing if it's believable, and nothing Bradley really says is believable

should Pacquiao wipe the floor with this clown, don't be shocked if Bradley throws PED accusations at Pac

Comment

**did Tim really "break down" guys like Campbell or Alexander? no, the most damage he did was with his head

**it's the same garbage he spews about being a boxer-puncher .. who's able to switch up his styles between brawling and what not

trash talk is only convincing if it's believable, and nothing Bradley really says is believable

should Pacquiao wipe the floor with this clown, don't be shocked if Bradley throws PED accusations at Pac

what the hell does that even mean?? pac has no boxing skills. he is a come forward brawler what the hell are you talking about. even if tim didnt win, he still woulda outboxed pacquiao on all fronts. lol what a stupid comment haha

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Well Manny doesn't have a jab for you to take away
                  you're forgetting Pacquiao is a boxer puncher that jabbed the shhit outta Cotto and Marqwez

Comment

i have watched Bradley's last five fights and from my analysis, this will be a TKO for Pacq around the 4th or 5th once Bradley opens up to guy that throws nukes with BOTH hands!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      what the hell does that even mean?? pac has no boxing skills. he is a come forward brawler what the hell are you talking about. even if tim didnt win, he still woulda outboxed pacquiao on all fronts. lol what a stupid comment haha
                      apparently SpeedKillz braincells

Comment

Working...
                      X