No announcement yet.

Arum: Pacquiao to make $26 million + for Bradley fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Floyd fans are blocking the fight? Yeah, we held a gun to manny's head when he was banging hookers and told him "if you accept the 50/50 split i'll kill you and your family".
    like i mentioned, floyd is not a baby. if he really wants the fight he can make the necessary adjustments if he wants to. he's been dumping tons of roadblocks into this fight and you guys kept defending them.

that means you don't want the fight.

martinez would be a good option if i were you guys. no headaches, no roadblocks to defend, fight would be easy to make and smooth as butter.

Comment

• Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      he probably just randomly saw the number 2-6 somewhere on the wall behind the interviewer and that's where he got this number from.
      I believe it was a public toilet wall, part of a phone number offering "services".

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
        dumbest post today.. pac already have a few L's on his record, , aint nothing new. go ahead and talk about those KO's if it'll make u feel better. but to say pac fans doesnt want to see him fight floyd? LOL! we are not the one standing behind floyd backing floyd up with his no ppv share and no 50-50 split LOL! its not like pac have a perfect record to protect unlike someone, maybe thats why this fight hasnt been made yet.
        ARe you of the same minmdset as puga, d4th, pacfan, ifctitles, chups, etc? if not, the post wassn't meant for you.

Who is supporting the stuff you posted? Me? Lets say I was, you really think floyd checks with me?

Phone ringing: brrin, brring
        Floyd: yo fif, this fat mofocka big dunn aint answering oh hold on..
        Big DUnn: Floyd whats good.
        Floyd: Yo I wanna fight manny
        Big Dunn: Did he accept $40 mil no ppv
        Floyd: No dude, thats a ****ty offer why I gott...
        Big Dunn: Shut up and put 50 on
        Big Dunn: fif if he asks to make manny a good deal one more time Imma beat his ass
        50 Cent: I beat da beatda beatda up up up

Comment

• LMAO at this thread and all the worried fanboys crying over how much there bf's make

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
            like i mentioned, floyd is not a baby. if he really wants the fight he can make the necessary adjustments if he wants to. he's been dumping tons of roadblocks into this fight and you guys kept defending them.

that means you don't want the fight.

martinez would be a good option if i were you guys. no headaches, no roadblocks to defend, fight would be easy to make and smooth as butter.

Roadblocks? Manny accepting his true worth and taking random OST is not a roadblock. Building a new stadium on the other hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              I wanna know where you get the energy to own these pacstans day in and day out? you do it so gracefully too, must be a natural gift...

Id give u some green, but it wont let me... so instead I will give you my appreciation! here it is!!
              Thank you my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                I don't consider it the long route. lol Maybe a little bit of wasted time but in essence I'm drinking a pre-work out shake and waiting for my time in the gym. So had some time to kill but it's all good.
                Hell I'm at work so I get your point

Comment

• Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                  LMAO at this thread and all the worried fanboys crying over how much there bf's make

when you say bf, do you mean boyfriend or best friend?? you must clarify

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    Hell I'm at work so I get your point
                    Yeah its a friday before a holiday weekend so I am winding down myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      when you say bf, do you mean boyfriend or best friend?? you must clarify
                      I am sure you can work that one out yourself kid

Comment

Working...
                      X