• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
    Hell I'm at work so I get your point
    haha, I feel ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
      I am sure you can work that one out yourself kid
      well, it could mean big Foney, so how am I supposed to work that one out with so many options??

Comment

• who cares? I just care about the fight not about their paychecks.........unless they are gonna kick me some money out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          pbf fans all over the world need to organize a global conference for the purpose of convincing their hero fight pac. he's the one denying you guys the chance to see him school pac and turn you dreams into reality. he's the one who's been embarrassing you guys all these years. you can't possibly go on defending every roadblock he throws in the fight.

just recently, when pbf was promoting the cotto fight, he was again talking about drug testing when he knows damn well that it's no longer an issue. he's probably preparing just in case his current bluff is called again. in other words he's ready to recycle his roadblocks just in case...hehe...

The one I like the best is when he has to have a vacation so he can spend "time with my family"...... That's the family he beat up and threatened to kill, for which he's goiing to prison.

Unless......maybe he has another family. And he could have, maybe several families...as long as his imagination keeps active.

Comment

• lol pac's getting 6 mil compared to floyds 85

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
              ROFL they are suing because they got mad that their were fired and Pacquaio went with a different firm.

Irony is the same firm that is suing Pacquaio apparently breached the confidentiality clause in it.

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...gainst-fighter
              Not only did they breach the confidentiality agreement (for which I believe they may be reprimanded by their Association) but they have Mayweather ties. They represented Mayweather in his farcical attempt to hold up Mandela's daughter for $100 mill, when she wanted the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight to celebrate her father's birthday.

This may even be the reason that Pacquiao fired them double quick, and got a top Los Angeles firm. Mayweather, almost single-handedly has turned boxing into a circus act.

Comment

• Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                LMAO at this thread and all the worried fanboys crying over how much there bf's make
                Yeah dude, I think there still hoping will give them a share of the pie. Delusional Fans going gaga over someone Else's money hehe!

The funny thing they worship their god Floyd for free. Now that's what I call love.

Comment

• Floyd stans, $6 million is just the BASE PURSE aka what they pay him on fight night.

Don't you idiots know what BASE PURSE means? BIGPOPPAPUMP had to school some idiots on other thread about this.

Comment

• I hope manny gets every dime.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                      I hope manny gets every dime.
                      Depends on his promoter, Bob Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X