No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley is Ripped, Ready For a Pacquiao War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    The haters just can't take it, just wait til after he beats Manny, assuming he doesn't get robbed, they will be demanding for a PEDs test.
    More then 2 weeks before fight night I'm already demanding it

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      If Bradley starts winning rounds you will see Arum giving him the secret signal from the front row and Bradley will start backing up with a high guard and not throwing any punches. Hes on the clottey pay plan.
      Baseball style?

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      I don't have a problem with Bradley as long as he doesn't use that alien looking head of his as his best punch. Man, that head in the first picture is like a bald-headed Frankenstien. Thats a weapon of mass destruction.
      You best believe this will be their #1 strategy.

Can't believe people are actually fooling themselves into believing Bradley is gonna win.

He seems to have way too much muscle on him. That's gonna bite him in the ass. Hope it was worth it showing off.
      Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 05-24-2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Bradley needs a KO, He can put muscle on his lips for all we care but unless he goes in there and KO Pacquiao he isn't going to get a decision.

Comment

From a different set of pictures... looks like something is living in his abs/stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            From a different set of pictures... looks like something is living in his abs/stomach.

Yep, it's a little monster called intestinal fortitude, and it will carry Bradley to victory on June 8th. A new king will be crowned.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              That is body building bulk and it will cost speed , Tim made a mistake trying to bulk up in this , he will be the slowest he has ever been .
              ...as opposed to what Bradley usually looks like? I understand what you're trying to do (discredit the fight) and all, but c'mon, how much of your own bull**** can you put up with?

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                lol I don't think Bradley's being underestimated, I think he's being hyped way beyond his skill level.
                Really? How so?

Undefeated, beat the number one guy at 140 in Alexander, decisively beat Peterson(no one else has), beat an undefeated, much bigger Abregu at welterweight, he beat Holt overcoming 2 kd's to win a UD on the cards, went to England and dominated Witter in his hometown to win the title, dominated Cherry, dominated and stopped Casa (he was older but no one had ever beaten him like that).

I mean how many rounds has Bradley lost in his entire career? I bet I could count them with the digits on one hand. Not to mention, he has either dropped or wobbled almost every single one of his opponents even though people assume he has no pop because of his 50% KO ratio.

If anything he is severely underrated and misconstrued as some face-first brawler whose only skill is headbutting.

Comment

Bradley's always in great shape. It's amazing how he can sustain all that muscle without taking any protien from meat sources with being a vegan and all that. Props to him the guy must work his arse off.

Comment

He's only a vegan during camp -

Comment

he's loving the spot light.

Comment

Working...
                      X