Comment

Bradley is always ripped. Nothing new here

Comment

I've been waiting for this

Comment

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
          Again trinidad vs hopkins mark my words underestimating bradley
          is gonna be their downfall....
          lol I don't think Bradley's being underestimated, I think he's being hyped way beyond his skill level.

Comment

It seems like he would have more pop on his punches with that type of build. With that being said, Bradley can make millions as a personal trainer for Hollywood celebs after he retires.

Comment

I don't have a problem with Bradley as long as he doesn't use that alien looking head of his as his best punch. Man, that head in the first picture is like a bald-headed Frankenstien. Thats a weapon of mass destruction.

Comment

was reading on twitter there were not many media people there.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  dude needs to be tested asap imo, plus he thinks peterson was ok in putting power pellets in his hip LOL
                  they shoulda done random testing. but we all know top rank = no test zone.

Even if arum did suspect Timmy of using PEDS (which i doubt he is, this guy was born ripped, like someone said) Arum wouldn't ask for additional testing because then that means that Pac would have to do random testing too.

But again, "Let the commissions do their job"

Comment

If Bradley starts winning rounds you will see Arum giving him the secret signal from the front row and Bradley will start backing up with a high guard and not throwing any punches. Hes on the clottey pay plan.

Comment

sick.......

Comment

Working...
                      X