No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mercito Gesta To Return on July 20th ESPN FNF Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    He will literally get no good fights though. I can see them trying to hook him up with Morales to boost his crappy resume. I mean... I'll be disappointed if he gets a title shot... cuz he probably will in the future for a vacant belt
    there are some decent fights for him at lightweight. There's katsidis and sotto.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
      there are some decent fights for him at lightweight. There's katsidis and sotto.
      Yup, there are actually quite a few. I wouldnt mind seeing katsidis vs gesta, even though i think katsidis should hang em up because hes startin to become a stepping stone, would still be a good fight with katsidis and gestas style.

Comment

Good..... now we can see him get KO'd on FNF.
        Did he fuking rape your wife or steal your children????? WTF did he do to you????

Comment

friday night fights is where this kid belongs

and some people thought he would fight marquez on ppv in cowboys stadium

laugh
          out
          loud

Comment

I mean... I'll be disappointed if he gets a title shot... cuz he probably will in the future
            So you want to see him get knocked out as you have said and you don't want him to fight for a title in the future. Just how BAD did he rape you to make you hate him?????

Comment

Gesta is a mediocre fighter, I don't see too much upside but he is improving with every fight. Perez is a decent matchup for him at this point. I didn't think Arum would match Gesta up with Marquez. Gesta will be the Filipino version of JCC Jr. in terms of being protected.

Comment

I don't see Gesta being protected by Top Rank guided maybe unless you're a Filipino haters.

Comment

Hougigo is one of those sensitive women who hasn't forgiven Gesta for the gang rape he put on her.

Comment

AdamantiumPI - You mention Benavidez Jr. and he is the most protected prospect there is. His last 2 fights were no hopers with sub 500 records while other fighters with 14-0 records fight on ShoBox against unbeaten fighters like themselves.

Comment

Why not fight the interim Champion Richard Abril ??

Comment

Working...
                      X