Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol, Khan is about to start camp back on saturday looking like this!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, Khan is about to start camp back on saturday looking like this!

Looks very top heavy to me.

Comment

He'll peak way too early.

You say it like its a good thing...

Comment

This could be a very dangerous move for Khan.

He's already in great condition and so he should be considering he's just come off a long training camp in prep for a fight that never happened.

He's gonna have to control and get the intensity bang on for his next training camp which wont be easy to do.

Comment

He needs to make sure he does not peak early, I'm sure Ruben will have him spot him. Khan was all ready to beat Pederson again.

Comment

yeah, his new coach has him lifting weights, he posted a pic the other day of him doing his 1 rep max at 100kg bemch press, idk if that is good for someone who depends on his speed, cuz i always thought weights slow people down. So me being a concerned nuthugger, i asked his coach and he said 1 rep max wont slow you down.

Comment

well if he is gonna peak early they better get a damn corley or salita in again, cuz i dont wanna see him lose on account of peterson pulling out.

Comment

Doing heavy weights will result in more explosive outbursts early on but the fighter fades in the second half of the fight just like Pascal same is true for Haye to an extent. IDK if this is a smart move.

Comment

Dudes been training for how many months now lol I think this might not be a good thing but who knows..

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    yeah, his new coach has him lifting weights, he posted a pic the other day of him doing his 1 rep max at 100kg bemch press, idk if that is good for someone who depends on his speed, cuz i always thought weights slow people down. So me being a concerned nuthugger, i asked his coach and he said 1 rep max wont slow you down.
                    Funny guy.

He looks in great shape though.

Comment

Working...
                    X