No announcement yet.

Im sorry Old school fighters are not automatically the best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    boxing is life man laugh all you want but ive had over 30 fights and am now training my son and getting my youngest son ready.you talk it i walk it......ive loved this sport since i was 12
    You've been following Boxing 18 years. Right?

So since 1994 you have been watching Boxing properly?

Yet, you didn't see Morales and Barrera's career. I mean, we all know that.

Anyone who claims Morales' only notable wins are Pacquaio and Barrera obviously didn't see his career.

So, it's obvious, you weren't watching Boxing in 1994. Nor the early 00's for that matter.

Your posts contradict what you're saying. Hence, why no one buys it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      He definitely destroys Manny that way. Hell, maybe even in the first rather than the second round. Manny is just there to be hit by right hands.
      SO when the next guy posts a video of floyd KOing Diego and then a video of Hearns getting stretched, implying he'd do same to Hearns, can you really get mad?

Comment

they have great stamina and dont have to cut weight to make weight at ww.i think they'd do great with same day weigh in's and 15 rounders
        LOL what the hell am I doing, I'm feeding you further.

Comment

never said Pernell was overated.i said Floyds resume was better and he has accomplished more..and that is true
          You also referred to him as an "Old school fighter" in that same thread.

Wow, a guy who followed the sport from 1994 onward considered Whitaker an "Old" fighter.

Weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            You've been following Boxing 18 years. Right?

So since 1994 you have been watching Boxing properly?

Yet, you didn't see Morales and Barrera's career. I mean, we all know that.

Anyone who claims Morales' only notable wins are Pacquaio and Barrera obviously didn't see his career.

So, it's obvious, you weren't watching Boxing in 1994. Nor the early 00's for that matter.

Your posts contradict what you're saying. Hence, why no one buys it.
            no i said i dont care for morales and barrera and dont think they are atg'.thats my opinion and im entitled to it.just cause i disagree with you i have to be a noob???son you got issues......and i was 12 in 1993 not 1994..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              SO when the next guy posts a video of floyd KOing Diego and then a video of Hearns getting stretched, implying he'd do same to Hearns, can you really get mad?
              That's not even remotely the same though. The comparison isn't a good one. If they were to show Floyd beating the crap out of Diego and then say Floyd beats up Arguello, okay maybe that would happen.
              moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                You also referred to him as an "Old school fighter" in that same thread.

Wow, a guy who followed the sport from 1994 onward considered Whitaker an "Old" fighter.

Weird.
                old school meaning a retired fighters son...fighters seem to not get their proper due until there are gone

Comment

• How on earth a guy who lost approx 35% of his fights can be considered a great blows my mind. His chin would make Enzo Maccarinellis look titanium.

It just shows how what bull it was and how exaggerated everything is when they class the guy as a ''giant'' and say he was huge, enormous etc
                  The guy would be a damn cruiser today & not a very big one at that

Comment

old school meaning a retired fighters son...fighters seem to not get their proper due until there are gone
                    Oh ok.

Andre Kotelnik - Old school fighter!

Comment

boxing is life man laugh all you want but ive had over 30 fights and am now training my son and getting my youngest son ready.you talk it i walk it......ive loved this sport since i was 12
                      Over 30 fights

You would have turned pro with 30+ fights you would be another bum off the streets, hell I cant even rationalize that a bum like you could endure 30+ am wars yet alone beatings.

Btw 30+ amateur fights dont mean **** in the boxing world that you "live", in any case your brain is pretty fcked up from those 30 beatings you took and now NSB has to deal with your premature case of dementia pugilistica.

Comment

Working...
                      X