No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    The day you lose your nationalistic bigotry, you will see the beauty of the world out side your backyard.

This isn't about Floyd. This is about the movement on better drug testing systems for the sport. Don't let your nationalistic pride deprive you of seeing how the sport is now becoming better, simply because of your dislike of one fighter because of pity nationalistic pride.

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
    -Albert Einstein
    LOL @ you quoting Einstein.

And you assume I hate Floyd? I love Floyd as a boxer, but not as much as you do, where you'll abide to whatever he says and still suck his ****no matter what.

WTF has nationalistic pride got to do about that? Coz I'm filipino?

Can't you do better than a false attack? Too weak hippie!

Comment

• there ya go...

you don't even have to do anything to hate on mr expiration.

his fanboys will do it for you... hehe...

when nothing works, play the race card, ethnic background card and all that crap only uneducated people do...hehe...

Last edited by tomhawq; 05-19-2012, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Well America is PED central

Comment

• For the ones saying Berto "should've known"....your a freaking moron. Thats like blaming the quarterback for a blown coverage by the safety. Thats NOT HIS JOB. As much crap is sold legally for EVERYONE these days....who really keeps up with EVERY new supplement? I know that there is stuff you can buy at GNC, that would be considered "cheating" by these agencies. I took steroids when i was younger due to my asthma at the time. Heck if i was tested, i would be a cheater!!! Such crap. Point that im making is very simple......

When stories like this break out....everyone just calm the f down, and consider all sides here, instead of this whole pitchfork and torches judgmental lets ban him talk. Im not saying hes innocent or guilty.......im not going to pass judgement until EVERYTHING comes out, and im definitely not going pretend that with so much crap on the LEGAL market, and routines that doctors do.....there might be some serious loop holes in this so called "catching the cheaters" bit.

P.S. For most of you...this post will be too objective...keep walking kids

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
            HUMANs cheat.
            Absolutely!

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
              there ya go...

you don't even have to do anything to hate on mr expiration.

his fanboys will do it for you... hehe...

when nothing works, play the race card, ethnic background card and all that crap only uneducated people do...hehe...

Yeah.

When all else fails.

Floyd d!kkriders are really something else.

Comment

• Think about it tho, If two top Mexican fighters tested positive in a week, or English, or Puerto Rican, it would be the same s hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen
                  Ummmm, I bet you have 'alts' to troll your bull****.
                  If I have something to say I say it under this account. Unlike chicken****s like yourself I'm not afraid to put my real user ID on anything I post.

Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen
                  The fact that you are even on a forum is sad kidda.
                  Really? And why is that? I'm not afraid to take advantage of what technology has to offer......are you?

I shattered my femur and have had my second operation on it in March... Thats the only reason i'm here, n i found dis...
                  Wow! So you discovered jacking off is more dangerous than originally thought huh?

Unfortunately i can hardly ****in move still
                  ****in' pvssy.

whats your excuse for smashing out 1,000 posts a year for 7 YEARS (wow) on an internet forum???
                  I like to talk boxing: A niche sport that most people that one meets couldn't give two ****s about.

So why don't you go talk about boxing with your real life friends then kid, if you ent such a sad ****?
                  See above, Gilligan.

And you say you talk about boxing, when you also talk about ****ing your cousins as well?
                  Well lets see, I made a comment about inbreds in someone else's thread and suddenly that means I'm talking about ****ing my cousin? That's a serious leap of logic there Junior.

What is staff bashing? what other staff have i bashed then bro? Plus kaps (The staff i abused) knows i made dis next account, my other one got a permanent ban enit.
                  Contradict yourself much?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
                    Yeah.

When all else fails.

I'd also like to point out how ********** a lot of Pacquiao fans seem to be. Every post from a Pacquiao fan hating on Mayweather or his fans seems to contain a reference to "d1ks", "d1kriding", or something *******ual. Quite telling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
                      Yeah.

When all else fails.

it will never occur to mr expiration's fanboys that their lord saviour is not exactly perfect. he ducks, he accuses without proof, he's a jealous mofo, he lies, "pac you're next", he makes insulting offers, he beats women, he threatens security guards, you name it. that's the guy they're defending.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                      Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.