No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    So why are we all of a sudden bashing America like this is the owrst country when it comes to PED's and doping??? Because when you actually do some research on the matter, it's clearly not.
    Well, it is obvious why. It doesn't bother me, though. This forum has always been 50% trolls. You take the good with the bad here.

Comment

• List of dopers in sports.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...cases_in_sport

Tell me which countries flag pops up at least twice as much as any other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        Right.

Of ALL things to reach on.

Blah blah blah who the hell does he think he is? He is not the commission.

Blah blah blah fake testing, needs to be year around to actually catch people.

Actual quotes from Roach, Pacquiao, etc.

Now there is a conspiracy theory involving Mayweather and USADA, but meanwhile we are still waiting on Pacquiao to do ANY anti doping tests on his own independent of a Mayweather fight.

Also to jcpryor Mosley never tested positive. It was something he admitted on his own from the fallout of BALCO.
        green!!!

Comment

• "Let's bash .... for the last 24 hours"

Are we not being overly sensitive?

Manny has been bashed and ACCUSED with ZERO PROOF by you Floyd fans and Floyd and Floyd's team for 3 years now ......... yet you are hurt that someone is being bashed for 24 hours?

lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            List of dopers in sports.

But the point is there's hundreds and hundreds of other cases from various countries.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...-failures.html

And you think European countries don't have a huge doping problem too???

It's rampant in all countries, it's not just really bad in America or Latin America only. That notion is flat out ignorant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              List of dopers in sports.

the countries that made up the USSR?

idk, idc about numbers if they arent adjusted for population and percentage involved in sport....

its not where they're from or what race they are

but who the athlete is

Comment

• dat=that, cos=because, wid=with. You should write better English, Englishman.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  nationalism nonsense.

pacman can be black, spanish, arab, it won't change anything about floyd and his fanboys. pacman accepted the test three years ago and you idiots kept singing the same song just to protect your undeserving chicken.

this is about a movement nonsense. who are you fooling? this is about a witchhunt. you only focus on one person because of your love for one chicken.

nobody is against testing. it's even stupid to say such things. it's as if objecting to it will mean anything. the authorities can pretty much do anything they want with or without anybody's objection.

one thing is clear now. the ones who are accusing people of cheating are now suspects themselves.

Only the likes of you can perceive the exposing of two cheaters as a bad thing for the sport in the fight against PED users. The nationalistic bigotry in you runs deep.

"I won. But to those who think the judges’ decision was wrong, I’d say get real. Be a Filipino"
                  -Manny Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    "Let's bash .... for the last 24 hours"

Are we not being overly sensitive?

Manny has been bashed and ACCUSED with ZERO PROOF by you Floyd fans and Floyd and Floyd's team for 3 years now ......... yet you are hurt that someone is being bashed for 24 hours?

lol!
                    So I bashed Manny or accused him??? Good to know. You learn something new everyday. And Manny has only himself to blame for the accusations of PED use because he refused to take random blood and urine testing for 2 years up until fight day and came up with a never ending list of reasons why he doesn't want to do it. That's the only reason some people went overboard with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      That was you homie. Floyd's promoting of better testing systems have caught two cheaters and is improving the sport, yet you come in here rather then acknowledge this as a positive, you turn a negative back on Floyd. Talk about being sensative. You can't even see how this has benefited the sport cause Floyd had something to do with it......
                      That was me? Just like with Manny, you accuse people with zero proof! then you try to change the topic ...... lol!

Again, Floyd admitted to NOT being 100% all natural on fight night .... not Manny .... but I know you don't care because Floyd is your hero!

Comment

Working...
                      X