Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Leans on Gesta, Not Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They can do a co-main event with Evander v Vitali and maybe throw in Roy in with Dawson too.

Comment

Zab or Rios were the two best options to me, but I'll take Gesta over Morales at this point. I'm sorry, Erik is just done.

Comment

This fight is a twisted pyschological farce for JMM to beat up a Pinoy

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
          Marquez exacting some revenge on Morales for Erik ignoring him in the past, methinks
          Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            Honestly, I think Marquez-Morales would be more competitive because of Morales' experience and Morales would not be fighting against a guy much faster than himself. Marquez would just take Gesta apart.
            This ^^^^^

Comment

Would of loved to see Marquez-Morales in the past but at this point it doesn't hold too much interest. Morales is past it. You can't blame Marquez, you got to understand this mans goal is to beat Manny Pacquiao and if fighting a quick lefty in Gesta is going to help him prepare then that's what he'll do.

Comment

Marquez stop ducking Morales, you been ducking him even at his old washed up stage. Don't give us that excuse you need a southpaw to prepare for Pacman because you fought a southpaw named Likar Ramos and it only lasted not even past the first round, right before you fought Manny and you did pretty good some say you won against Manny, so what is this bull**** about I need a southpaw?

Just fight Morales man, this is a fight that never happened that people wanted to happen. Its better late than never.

Comment

Well Marquez has kept repeating that he wants a southpaw so no one can complain. It's not something new that he just brought up.

Comment

JMM's reasoning of choosing Gesta to prepare for another Pac fight's pretty suspect.

IMO he don't need no prep for Pac, since he proved he can stay with him.

While I like this fight too (JMM-Gesta) I think it's a cherrypick from JMM.

I would LMAO if JMM loses though.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
                      Well Marquez has kept repeating that he wants a southpaw so no one can complain. It's not something new that he just brought up.
                      yeah but he doesnt need to fight a southpaw, look at that likar ramos sham, he didnt even get any rounds in and looked flabby and slow and he fought pacman next and was competitive.

Marquez is a jerk, 3 years ago he had the chance to fight Marquez and he still didnt want to, he said because it would be wrong. Wrong for what?

Marquez will beat Morales but that is the best money fight right now for Cowboys stadium not Gesta.

Comment

Working...
                      X