Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Pondered Smacking Khan's Face in Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, people always look at the floor and start to walk away sheepishly when they are strongly considering violent action.

I believe you Tim.......honest

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
      Why act like Bradley was scared of Khan? If i remember correctly, they brought Khan from the U.K and told the boxing world he was a future great who was already making a million a fight. Number 1 and 2 ranked Bradley and Alexander were dying to fight Khan who avoided them both to fight the limited Maidana!! I remember Khan saying he wanted number 1 and 2 to fight and he might fight the winner. Bottom line is Khan wanted to protect his neck (belts, marketability, opportunities to fight big fights) until he believed he needed Bradley to land Mayweather!! Khan is my man though but I can't see how Tim's scared of him when Tim knew Pac was on the horizon.

I believe it will happen after Bradley beats Pac.

Comment

Keep talking Bradley it would help promote your fight and yourself.

Comment

@ Bradley saving face, you put your head down tucked your tail between your legs and ran from AK AGAIN!

Comment

Sounds more like a ****o - tim gave amir a dirty look and then he whispered something under his breath. Melrose place eat your heart out

Comment

dude better not ponder in front of pacman, he'll get ktfo

Comment

Even with Khan's glass jaw, I don't think Timmy's pillow hands would have damaged him with the slap.

Comment

Cant really take this BS seriously, He needs to focus on Pac and think about Khan later... Because everytime he opens his mouth about Khan he just makes him sounds bad, He walked past Khan without even breathing lol..

Comment

I don't think Bradley really heard Khan properly when he said that.

Comment

shut the **** up timmy..you blatanly ducked khan ..and you did'nt say **** when he told you to grow some balls in your face...talk about the mouse playing when the cat is away...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X