No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Pondered Smacking Khan's Face in Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Well Cotto didn't accept, so it worked out for him. As for the same offer for Khan, he should get that. Bradley is going to now be a bigger name from the Pac fight and who knows what happens in that fight. What if Tim actually wins, then what? Then, instead of HBO WCB this fight turns into a big PPV and Khan will be thanking Bradley with all his heart(we all know the Khans love money).

Either way, the whole ducking thing is a bit absurd. They are going to fight, more than likely in the winter or early next year. Did it really bother you that much that they had to wait an extra 16 months?
    A duck's a duck. You admitted it yourself, he took an easier fight for less money. I dont understand how that isn't a duck any more?

And why are you so sure they're going to fight. Khan isn't going to offer him half of the UK money again, no chance in hell. He never deserved it in the first place. Also Bradley is with Top Rank. One of the main reasons he signed with them is he didnt have to fight Khan.

And yes I would care. The fight will lose pretty much all its lustre when Bradley loses to Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Like I said, was he suppose to punch the guy in the face at the weigh in?

Simple question.
      I'm beginning to think Dirk is a kid. Either that or he hasn't evolved to maturity. The thought process between that and his black and white approach (it's a "duck") reeks of someone with few responsibilities. Or brain cells.

Comment

Bradley is such a b*t h!!!! This dude is such a phone gangsta! Talkin all that shut after he ran from a fight with Khan, and than got punked. He didnt say tue **** under his breath, he said it to his face and Bradley kept walkin like a b*tch!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I'm beginning to think Dirk is a kid. Either that or he hasn't evolved to maturity. The thought process between that and his black and white approach (it's a "duck") reeks of someone with few responsibilities. Or brain cells.
          I've learned there was a chemical imbalance in Dirk's head back in my "Larry Merchant" thread.

Comment

And you're dedicating posts to me on a boxing forum. Wonder what that says about you?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              I've learned there was a chemical imbalance in Dirk's head back in my "Larry Merchant" thread.
              It's really weird. Although in this case, it's probably just his usual knob-slobbing for a fighter who waves the Union Jack. I hear he's on youtube doing the same. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                And you're dedicating posts to me on a boxing forum. Wonder what that says about you?
                Wrote about you? Yes. Dedicate? Uhh no. Once again, that childish thought process just kicks in.

Comment

A duck's a duck. You admitted it yourself, he took an easier fight for less money. I dont understand how that isn't a duck any more?

And why are you so sure they're going to fight. Khan isn't going to offer him half of the UK money again, no chance in hell. He never deserved it in the first place. Also Bradley is with Top Rank. One of the main reasons he signed with them is he didnt have to fight Khan.

And yes I would care. The fight will lose pretty much all its lustre when Bradley loses to Pacquiao.
                  It's not a duck because he has every intention in the world to fight Khan. He was just setting himself up to get Pac. I can't hate on a guy for doing that. A win against Pac opens the world up for him.

If he loses to Pac I don't see how it loses its luster. Pac is the number 1 or number 2 fighter in the world and it's at 147lbs. Bradley is supposed to lose. He can easily move back down to 140, a division he was undefeated and beat everyone, to face Khan.

Comment

It's really weird. Although in this case, it's probably just his usual knob-slobbing for a fighter who waves the Union Jack. I hear he's on youtube doing the same. SMH.
                    What does "knob-slobbing" UK fighters have to do with Bradley ducking Khan? It really has nothing to do with Khan that Bradley b1tched out of the fight.

Whereas your incessant excuse making for black fighters plays very much into why you believe this isn't a duck when you would be screaming it from the rafters if it was the other way around.

Comment

What does "knob-slobbing" UK fighters have to do with Bradley ducking Khan? It really has nothing to do with Khan that Bradley b1tched out of the fight.

Whereas your incessant excuse making for black fighters plays very much into why you believe this isn't a duck when you would be screaming it from the rafters if it was the other way around.
                      This post is beneath you but I guess I shouldn't put anything past you. Yes, in your mind Bradley ducked Khan, regardless of any extenuating circumstances because that's how you think. Like how a child thinks. No sense of universal understanding or logic.

Comment

Working...
                      X