No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Pondered Smacking Khan's Face in Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    You asked if Shane got bigger offers off the back of beating Oscar. No, he didn't. Duh.
    I agree.

What was Shane's purses against Wright? 1.5 mill? Pretty safe to say that even without the Oscar "win" he'd be making that type of money anyways.

The Oscar win helped his resume, but not his earning power IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
      I agree.

What was Shane's purses against Wright? 1.5 mill? Pretty safe to say that even without the Oscar "win" he'd be making that type of money anyways.

Yes. It's because of the Shane beating Oscar situation that Larry Merchant said, "Beating Tiger Woods doesn't make you Tiger Woods." He couldn't draw flies to ****, and lived off his HBO guarantee, fighting the likes of Shannon Taylor smh. Shane Mosley at one point in his career fought on the undercard of an Antonio Margarito PPV...on ESPN. He's never had that ability to make big money on his own.

Comment

• Can we really trust anything Bradley says on this issue, he is a known liar.

I want to fight Khan on the 23rd of July, don't duck me Khan: LIE

I pondered smacking Khan: LIE

I didn't hear what Khan said: LIE

Why you lying Timmy.

Some people are okay with your ducking because it all about the pay check and you could have lost to Khan.

Comment

Your belief doesn't make it true. This is not a religion. Even after fighting OScar the first time, he was still receiving the same paydays HBO had already been giving him, and couldn't even secure MSG for his fight against Vernon Forrest--they actually gave him the theatre at the Garden because he couldn't sell enough tickets. And he had the same issue after the second Oscar fight, which is why he fought Winky Wright for $3mil next. You're an idiot. And BTW, I didn't bring up Shane/Oscar, you dumbass, so I'm not even sure what your childish rant in the second paragraph is about. Grow up
          And you're BS doesn't make it true either. Why are you talking about tickets? Bradley will never sell tickets. I dont remember ever saying he'd sell more tickets if he'd beat Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            And you're BS doesn't make it true either. Why are you talking about tickets? Bradley will never sell tickets. I dont remember ever saying he'd sell more tickets if he'd beat Khan.
            BS? Feel free to prove me wrong.

Comment

• Khan's resume on the internet is more impressive than his ring resume.

He loves to talk so much BS in the media and all but when its come down to his two biggest fights, he LOST...

Khan should consider himself LUCKY that he didn't face Bradley because the ass kicking he'd have gotten would make the fight with Peterson look like a walk in the park.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                I agree.

I agree that investment in small businesses, job creation and cutting taxes for the poor while taxing the rich more will help create growth and improve the economic position.

But that like your statement has very little to do with this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arma316 View Post
                  Khan's resume on the internet is more impressive than his ring resume.

He loves to talk so much BS in the media and all but when its come down to his two biggest fights, he LOST...

Khan should consider himself LUCKY that he didn't face Bradley because the ass kicking he'd have gotten would make the fight with Peterson look like a walk in the park.
                  LOL Peterson and Prescott were his two biggest fights.

When did you start following boxing, last week?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    I agree that investment in small businesses, job creation and cutting taxes for the poor while taxing the rich more will help create growth and improve the economic position.

But that like your statement has very little to do with this thread.
                    I wasn't talking to you dumb****.

Comment

BS? Feel free to prove me wrong.
                      Feel free to stay relevant.

Comment

Working...
                      X