Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Pacquiao Has To Knock Me Out To Get 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
    as many times as Floyd's been man enough to get in the ring with him
    you know, since agreeing to unlimited was the deal maker/breaker?
    Attempted to "Answer" with a question, that's what I thought.

Now carry on....

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      as many times as Floyd's been man enough to get in the ring with him
      you know, since agreeing to unlimited was the deal maker/breaker?
      Maybe if it didn't take Pac 2 years to agree, Pac wouldn't have had to take a lesser share of the purse.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        fail.... all this he said she said... How many times has Pac taken the test? vs Mosley? JMM? Margarito? hmmmmmmmmmm
        Not wanting to chime in too much, but I gotta agree. If he would have went ahead and done his own testing he had an opportunity to make Floyd look very bad on that front.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i have a feeling that even if its a convincing win that goes to the cards, you're still gonna cry robbery
          Just name me the time I did that before to come to that conclusion please, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Just name me the time I did that before to come to that conclusion please, thanks.

never said you did, i dont remember...but you've been harping on this robbery thing since the fight got signed that i cant see you eating crow out of pride

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Not wanting to chime in too much, but I gotta agree. If he would have went ahead and done his own testing he had an opportunity to make Floyd look very bad on that front.
              Yes he did and I had hoped he would have taken the tests vs other opposition... but no once again Pac let me down as a fan of his and the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Attempted to "Answer" with a question, that's what I thought.

Now carry on....
                didn't "attempt" jack shit
                don't punk out Wess, you getting angry now?
                your boy bluffed, and it was literally called, on the damn phone
                he used testing as an excuse to duck the fight
                if Floyd mans up, Pac told him straight up, he's game for it
                he'll do Floyd's test when Floyd grows balls and fights him

Comment

There is this thing in boxing called selling a fight, maybe you guys have heard of it before...this being a boxing forum and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Well he's going to win the fight in the eyes of 3 blind judges even though the world will see Bradley school him.
                    oh yeah,you better belive that,no way bradley gets the decision over the cash cow..never. all the close rounds will go to pac without a doubt,pac will always get those kinds of rounds,and especially since all this talk about a fourth fight with jmm which we all know will bring in a lot of money,bradley has to knock him down several times and completly dominate him to get the decision,even like that i wouldn't be so sure,its a corrupt sport

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                      Maybe if it didn't take Pac 2 years to agree, Pac wouldn't have had to take a lesser share of the purse.
                      Errr...he doesnt.

Comment

Working...
                      X